DAYS OF OUR LIVES Moves to Peacock From NBC on September 12

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Greg Meng is *not* back.  TVSource edited their interview with Deidre and removed the mention of Meng.   Then they added this statement to the end of the interview: "Editor’s note: An earlier version of this article incorrectly listed Greg Meng as Co-Executive Producer and has been updated."

• Members

Rewinding, I was looking for something else & this shiny object caught my eye, did PR tweet about the fan-made video? It's been my experience that TPTB love fan-made stuff but never see it as an option of  what they shoulda - coulda - oughta do. I believe they exempt themselves from such self-reflection. Sorta like they are on high looking at the little folk, "Isn't it precious what little Jimmy did?!"

• Members

NBC stopped preempting Days for New Year's Day after 2020 once they stopped airing the NHL Winter Classic. Days aired on 1/1/21. 1/1/22 was a Saturday. 1/1/23 is a Sunday, so there wouldn't be a New Year's Day airing scheduled again until 1/1/24.

As mentioned above, I put a question mark for Thanksgiving Day at the moment since I don't know what the plan is. Since the Christmas stuff was written and taped before the change, then my guess is they will either have to preempt that day or write a new insert episode to air that day or else all the episodes would move up a day and Christmas would air a day early.

Edited by JAS0N47

• Members

LOL! So, I guess people who watch DAYS smoke Marlboro's or Newport 100's? See? This is the sh*t right here about people's assumptions based on nothing to back it up with. I want to see statistics here. Thompson can't back up his sh*t.