GH: Rumors regarding the vaccine mandate

• Members

He's going to make a lot of money from this decision, which is likely why he went along with it. I am just glad leatherface is off the show. I wish he had stayed gone decades ago - he's disgusted me ever since I found out about all of his foot-dragging because he didn't like Sarah Brown. 

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

https://tvsourcemagazine.com/2021/11/steve-burton-fired-from-abcs-general-hospital-over-vaccine-mandate/

There is a lot in the article.
Quoting here a few snippets from the TV Source article:
(article dated Nov. 23)

"On November 2, TV Source learned that Steve Burton was among three stars that would be exiting the series for failure to comply."

(Then the article goes on to say the others are Ingo and Carolyn H.)

"There were also over a dozen crew members who failed to comply."

The article ends with this addendum:
"UPDATE 11/24/21: CORRECTION: GH star Carolyn Hennessy has commented on reports of her alleged exit. For transparency purposes we will not edit the original article, but will include this correction indicating she has refuted the report."

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Is he, though? He put his rent-paying career on the line in support of misinformation aimed at destabilizing the country. Is Fox News ready to vacuum up all these loyal soap stars and give them a show? There must be plenty of SB's ilk, not to mention a ton of D-list reality 'stars,' knocking on FN's door looking for a job. After all, they sabotaged their careers for Rupert! They did it for FREEDUMB!

He looks and sounds a fool, and one day he may wonder WTF it was all for.

Other than right-wing talk shows... he can come join the circus.

💎 Debbie 💎 ~ 💕JaSam💕 on Twitter: "@PatzPowerz @1SteveBurton  😂😂😂😂This is everything." / Twitter

• Members

Patreon doesn’t bother me in the way Monavie did as long as whomever has the account is providing content and not getting money for nothing, of course for some paying any person who was in television previously or currently is a waste. And I was not thinking FoxNews but Newsmax, as FoxNews had the vaccine mandate too. or hey they could do a G-d is not dead 5 (Antonio Sabato Jr. was in the 4th,) and Steve could be on it or a new walled subscription only show on PureFlix. They did have a soap opera and there is a thread about it on the board.