GH: Rumors regarding the vaccine mandate

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I honestly pay zero attention to CH so I know nothing about her beliefs but I've been seeing people on Twitter claim for months now that she's anti-vax and that we'd never see Diane again when/if the mandate went into effect. It's probably another case of people making grand assumptions based off something she posted or liked on social media at some point. It's why I'm not a fan of people grabbing their pitchforks and coming after the actors when we don't have actual facts.

• Members

Oh I’m sure it’s his misguided beliefs.  He has always seemed like someone that read Ayn Rand at a formative stage and never looked back.  He just doesn’t make as public a show of it as Ingo does, which is the kind of thing these conservative media outlets are looking for in commentators.

Exactly. How many people have to die before you stop ignoring it when talking about your personal freedom?

I hate knowing so much about these soap stars.  It is killing off whatever nostalgic joy I get out of watching soaps the rare times I actually do tune in consistently.