Peacock Orders DAYS Spinoff: Beyond Salem

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Webmaster

Anyway...

The use of Charles Shaughnessy's voice to lay up the trailer before we see him on screen was a really good "Carmen Sandiego" move by the marketing department. It felt very spy-esque and his voice was perfect even if the visuals were a little dated -- I think that was the point since it emphasized the stolen jewels in 1991.

Overall, I'm looking forward to this project. The more I learn about it the more I'm excited about it, and also disappointed a little bit in that the mothership isn't really getting all this excitement... yet.

• Members

I’m looking forward to this now more than ever. 

I also think that they’re testing the waters for Peacock, but you never know what’s going to take off with fans until they see it. Dallas was only supposed to last 5 episodes, it lasted 357

Please register in order to view this content

Still not as bad as that button down that Will was wearing in the promo

• Members

How high do you have to be for that opinion?

I do think Haiduk is very talented and was put in an impossible job and acquitted herself despite very inconsistent writing. I also think it's tacky of them to have Eileen play Kristen on the webseries (IF she is playing Kristen, which remains to be seen) if Haiduk is still employed on the mothership at the same time.

That being said, tacky or not, do I think they should have not done this if Eileen was available and willing to play Kristen: Absolutely not. I'm not mad about it because there will forever only be one. The only thing I'd change is they could've done Haiduk the courtesy of dismissing her first.

Edited by Vee