Peacock Orders DAYS Spinoff: Beyond Salem

• Members

I'm not gonna do the 'poor Stacy' routine. LOL. It's a business. ED is a bigger name. Period. It is what it is. I'm sure she gets it. Not every situation is a Sabine Singh thing. People (mostly social media) need to calm down. If we can have two Abby's we can have two Kristen's. I'm good with either.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

On Monday July 19, Stacy Haiduk and Eric Martsolf each/both posted in their instagram stories that Finley Rose Slater is the recast Rachel Black. If they filmed that day, then Haiduk will appear as whatever character(s) in that episode which will air in November or December.

Beyond Salem began filming on Monday July 26.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

No it's really not John. I get people like who they like but no, not every situation is a Sabine Singh thing.

Why are people speaking for Stacy? Do any of us have any idea her feelings on this? 

I mean be outraged. They're both Kristen to me. It is what it is. It's a business.

• Members

Im not bringing up Greenlee

My Point is Days has Stacy playing Kristen on their show on NBC and she filmed there the week before Beyond Salem filmed

However they use ED as Kristen when Stacy is right there in the same studio

That is shady

• Members

Sabine was fired and then ads were run telling people to be happy she was fired because the real actress in the role was back.

We have not heard anything about Stacey Haiduk being let go from the main show. If Eileen is playing her just in the limited series, then I don't see it as a slight. 

Even if she has been let go, I don't think anything here can top the crassness of that ad campaign.

• Members

If you look at the promo again, at the very end there is a still of Eileen dressed as Sister Mary Moira, but she also has the teeth.  And in the part of the promo where Eileen is dressed in red, she is adjusting her hair, so is the RedDressCharacter Kristen or someone in Kristen disguise?  I have no idea what's going on except to observe that there's more going on.

• Members

It's a byproduct of how insular and meaningless soaps have become - scrambling over smaller and smaller sources of food. 

I guess I should be happy Twitter outrage has moved on from reminding us which actor is fat and how terrible that is.