Peacock Orders DAYS Spinoff: Beyond Salem

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Another example of how meaningless daytime is that one version of Kristen will be on this whatever this is and another version will be on daytime and absolutely nothing either version does will ultimately matter. I don't know how people who still watch stand how utterly meaningless every plot point is.

• Members

As am I. I'm looking forward to an actor who shows up for work invested. Chandler already looks like he's appreciating it just from clips and pictures LOL. I like Freddie but he was out to lunch for years. And Chandler feeds off of who he's working with.

Exactly.

I enjoyed Stacy as Kristen (the writing for Kristen was a [!@#$%^&*] mess) but My God Eileen in her body language ALONE ... 

It would be smart to do that. So they probably didn't

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Yeah. If there was anything that I've been disappointed with was the fact that when Kristen FINALLY got a child of her own, Eileen was not there since that had always been her throughline (to have a child) as long as the character had been on the show.