B&B: July 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

Paris moving in with Finn & Steffy is completely random and kind of dumb lol.

So is the fact that Quinn and Carter are still continuing their affair in secret  even though Carter offered to leave Forrester. There is absolutely no stakes to the story anymore and is senseless.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Why exactly did Finn & Steffy name their kid Hayes? Lol I know she used it professionally for years but the name came from her unbalanced ex. Wouldn’t Hamilton, Jack, or yes even naming him after Taylor have been more appropriate? Maybe Thudley forgot his own show’s history. 

Agreed. Not to mention the conversations and phone calls Ridge & Eric keep making to Carter are really contrived. Like why does Carter need to be at their constant beck and call?

• Members

I think this is actually a case of the writers forgetting the show's history. Either that, or Steffy is unaware of where the name Hayes came from.

And the whole situation with Carter is contrived - especially the idea that out of all the lawyers in LA, Eric would trust Carter to represent him in the divorce. It's right up there with new parents Steffy and Finn offering Paris to come live with them.

I guess if there was anything left in terms of psychological realism, it just went out the window this week.  

• Members

According to the spoiler regarding as to why Finn is apprehensive everytime Steffy mentions his parents. I'm like that's not some big bad secret Brad. Unless something else occurred for it to be so. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Wait did Steffy really call her son 'Hayes'. I'm not gonna lie I'm kind of digging the way B&B handles the character names. It's wildly unimaginative, sure, but I do like how he's always keeping it close to home. We already have a Logan. Spencer's probably coming as that one user already posted.

Hope named her daughter after her grandmother Beth. Not to mention Brad simply slapped the names Bill, Caroline and Sally on their new counterparters. Steffy was named after Stephanie. 

We have Eric who named his son Rick. And of course Bridget which is Brooke + Ridge combined. Ridge who has a son called R.J. (Ridge Jr.). 

Bill has sons named Will and Liam. I think that's just hilarious.

I looked up the real names of Brad's children and of course one of his sons is named Brad.