B&B: July 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Who harasses their bosses wife the way Paris does? An entry level skank going off on Quinn?  And newsflash Paris, they’re already married. Who cares if they have a renewal? Although it looks like it will be their downfall compliments of the Slut of the Valley! Wasn’t her stepson Ridge hitting it when she was married to the old man? Hypocrite!
I can’t get into the water birth. They look like they are doing it.  I keep fast forwarding.

• Members

How ironic that when I’m watching these episodes of Brooke reveal Quinn’s affair to protect Eric, I’m also watching the 1991 episodes of Brooke cheating on Eric, and not giving a damn about it

Please register in order to view this content

Me neither 

I don’t know a thing about water births, but for a little while, it looked the midwife was trying to get the baby out of Steffy’s ass

• Members

I like Brooke skewering Quinn, but she’s interrupting a… commitment ceremony?

“If you continue this, Eric, you’ll be making a big mistake.”

Uh, but… they’re already married? Bradley didn’t think this through. It would have made more sense if Eric and Quinn had divorced and were remarrying.

• Members

The slut from the Valley strikes again. After all the bed hopping her gross ass has done how dare she ruin Eric’s wedding? Meanwhile Slut Jr is daydreaming about her Honey Bear. 
Eric should forgive Quinn. That horny bastard was a cheater himself in the day. 
I hope Quinn ruins Brooke and Paris the tattletale fink.

• Members

I love how most of the Brooke detractors bring up her "slutty past"; but fail to mention Quinn and other female characters have been promiscuous too. Let's not forget years prior, Quinn and Ridge essentially dry humping when she had gotten together with Eric. I mean, no one other than a select few can criticize anyone's immoral behavior.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I have never really understood that logic. Brooke's (or anyone's) past, or whether or not it is hypocritical for her to call someone else out for doing what she has done herself, is beside the point.

When someone cheats on her husband it is wrong and hurtful, regardless of who does the cheating. And the person cheating deserves to be held accountable, regardless of who does the exposing. Just because Brooke did the same thing doesn't mean she must forever hold her peace whenever she finds out that someone else is cheating (that would amount to siding with the cheater over the cheated). It's not about Brooke's "right to tell", it's about Eric's "right to know".

And Brooke, or anyone else who ever cheated on a spouse, staying silent simply because they were not guilt-free enough to "throw the first stone" would amount to another betrayal of Eric.

Edited by Videnbas