B&B: July 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

Has anyone argued over whose portrait should be above the mantle yet?  Anyone fallen or shoved off a balcony and lost a shoe?  Anyone texted with someone non-stop and then suddenly texting doesn't work or they need to talk to them in person (for some reason) to tell them something and then (insert accident) happens?  Something happens somewhat important, but no one lives in Los Angeles actually because no one ever sees anything important and there are only security cameras when they feel like it.  

I just read stuff and laugh...the whole show hasn't been anything but stupid plots for years.  Just got old for me and I don't even read about it now other than passing by these threads.  I don't know how people sit through it.  

I laughed when I saw Woods say something about how they needed to tell the addiction story accurately and carefully.  From what I read it lasted like 3 days or something. Yeah, people address their addictions and get over them in one week I guess.  Very accurate and emotional.  LOL.  It really is a shame that I saw they had Daytime Emmys and they were on CBS???  I haven't even looked at a list to see who won because it would be depressing that it couldn't be a tie that no one won.   

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don’t like how Ridge and weasely Wyatt are talking to Justin. “Your boss asked you a question.” Plus, we have Liam wistfully remembering these pastoral scenes with Hope and Beth. 

This story bugs me. The optics are borderline Birth of a Nation. 

And, again, no follow-up to the aborted “commitment ceremony.”

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Not for nothing, but if Justin is Bill’s right hand man (which he’s boasted so much over the past week lol) wouldn’t he have access to something that could put Bill in prison, without having to send Liam up the river or locking Thomas up in a cage?

If you’re going to rush through story, at least make it make sense.

• Members

Glad Tommy is out of the cage but aye yi yi. First off, the police chief goes around to cells to harass the prisoners?  Why didn’t Hope call the police so they could have been present for the rescue and perhaps question Justin? 
Why is Flo forgiven for all the crap she pulled? Where is Eric? Some follow up please, is the man up to his ass in martinis? Couldn’t he have stopped in to see his great grandson? 

Edited by Chatty Cakes