B&B: July 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

Oh yes, B&B has a way of recycling their names. I really think it's easier to count the children who were NOT named after someone else (Thomas, Phoebe, Hope and possibly someone else).

I think the entire list goes something like this:

Mark Lynley - name is a mix of both parents' names (Margo+Clarke)
Rick Forrester - full name Eric Forrester Jr
CJ Garrison - full name Clarke Garrison Jr
Bridget Forrester - name is a mix of both (supposed) parents' names (Brooke+Ridge)
Mary/Margaret/Erica Warwick/Lovejoy - alternative names, one after her paternal grandmother Mary, the other after her stepmother Maggie, the third after her mother's ex husband Eric
Little Eric - full name Eric Forrester III (but sometimes referred to as Little D after bio dad Deacon)
Steffy Forrester - full name Stephanie Forrester
Alexandria Forrester - named after father's ex wife Macy Alexander (whom he cheated on when conceiving Aly)
RJ Forrester - full name Ridge Forrester Jr
Nicole Marone - stillborn baby named after her father Nick
Jack Marone - named after grandfather Jack and grandmother Jackie
Dino Forrester - full name Dominick Forrester after Nick Marone (who was belived to be the father at the time)
Logan Knight (or is it Forrester?) - named after grandmother's family name Logan
Rosie Forrester - full name Ambrosia Forrester, named after her mother Amber (Ambrosia) Moore
Bill Spencer (Dollar Bill) - full name William Spencer Jr, named after his father
Liam Spencer - full name William Spencer III, named after his father and grandfather
Will Spencer - full name William Spencer, the fourth William Spencer in the family
Caroline Spencer Jr - named after her aunt
Douglas Forrester - named after great-grandmother Stephanie Douglas (maiden name)
Lizzie Forrester - full name Elizabeth Forrester, named after great-grandmother Beth (Elizabeth) Logan
Sally Spectra Jr - named after her great-aunt
Saul Feinberg Jr - named after his grandfather Saul Feinberg (who apparently had a grandchild despite having no children)
Kelly Spencer - named after grandmother Kelly Cooper
Beth Spencer - full name Elizabeth Spencer, named after great-grandmother Beth (Elizabeth) Logan
Hayes Forrester Finnegan - named after grandmother's abusive ex husband

EDIT: I forgot Storm Logan, whose full name is Stephen Logan Jr.

Edited by Videnbas

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I was glad to see Ted King today appear as Finn's dad. Interesting that Finn says he's adopted. I wonder what the real story behind his birth parents are. We actually heard his father thinking today and he was asking himself "Why tell them?" after Finn told Steffy he was adopted. I wonder if Finn's dad really his birth dad, but the situation surrounding is birth is really messy and he is witholding the truth from Finn for some reason. He does look like he could be Finn's bio dad. Someone posted this pic of them on Twitter side by side, they look alike IMO.

I hope Ted King gets to stick around. I enjoy him as an actor and he recently talked about how he's happy to be on B&B and wanted to still be on soaps acting. He deserves to stick around and have a good story. Though, you can never really trust this show.

Also, on today's show Quinn mentioned that she couldn't give Carter children, when she was talking about them possibly being together. Carter said what he wanted was her. I wonder if she might end up with a surprise pregnancy with Carter's baby. I also think it's odd that he's Eric's attorney and how Eric, Ridge, and Brooke don't see a problem with that. Or wonder if he still might want to be with Quinn, especially when he was getting a text from her at Forrester and seemed distracted. They are way more mad at Quinn than they are Carter, and it's like they (especially Brooke) think that Quinn drove Carter into temptation. Though, it really was mutual between them. 

• Members

I think Ted King's character is really Finn's biological father but had it set up like he and his wife adopted Finn because he is the product of an affair he had with Finn's bio mother, knowing if he had brought Finn home without the appearance of adoption, his wife wouldn't be so receptive. 

Though I do hope Quinn or Shauna isn't Finn's bio mother. Everyone on this canvas doesn't need to be related all of the time. Some people think on Twitter Finn's bio mother could be Sheila. And I'm like she already has too many children. Even someone suggested that Felicia might be his bio mother, but I'm like, I don't think Brad Bell would have bio first cousins in a marriage. 

And why Finn was keeping the fact that he was adopted by Steffy for this long? I mean half of the Forresters aren't related by blood, including Zende and herself via Massimo Marone. I'm like Brad; this isn't an Afterschool special from 1982. 

• Members

I didn't know or forgot about most of these but this made me laugh. 

So it's been quite some time there has been a B&B baby who wasn't named after someone. Going all the way back to 'Hope' according to your list, and she was born in 2002? 

• Members

Why is the nasal sounding slut on Carter’s case about Eric’s divorce? It’s none of her business. Considering all the Forrester men have passed her around like mashed potatoes at thanksgiving, Brooke is hardly in a position to judge Quinn.

Carter and Quinn should become a power couple. I can’t wait to see Eric, Ridge and the sluts faces when they find out they are together.