• Members

Yeah that does seem to be his M.O, look at Oscar and Drew lol 

IMO, he really didn't need to do that with Chase. He was always a likable character and JS has always done a really good job.

If he's a gift, then you'll be finding me at that store's return section 

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Lawd! Alan Locher is having a virtual with Jill Farren Phelps... 

Alan Locher will welcome Jill Farren Phelps to his YouTube show, The Locher Room on Wednesday, June 23 at 3 p.m. ET. Phelps has been the EP at ANOTHER WORLD, GH, GUIDING LIGHT, ONE LIFE TO LIVE, SANTA BARBARA AND Y&R and has won 11 Daytime Emmys for her works on soaps. 

Jill Farren Phelps Virtual Interview - Soap Opera Digest

• Members

She worked mostly on non-P&G shows so maybe Alan will let her go when talking about them. GL and AW? I won't hold my breath.

This is a pet peeve of mine, but I hope he doesn't jump around a lot with her. Start with her time as music director on GH, then move on to SB, GL, AW, GH, etc.

• Members

Making Howarth a Q relation by way of Jimmy Lee or whatever is what should have been done to begin with if they absolutely had to bring him back post-Todd (they didn't). Now I have zero patience with it for Character #3.

• Members

While I don't know if it is too little or too late, I do like that they are doing with Austin (from where I've viewing) and bringing him in sloooooooooooooowwwwwwwly. As you should with new characters. 

I think a lot of you called this months ago when Jimmy Holt/Ward references started to be dropped in dialogue. I said going by the scene where Austin keeps pausing/flinching every time he sees Michael's name somewhere like seeing he has a hospital wind named after him, that Austin probably is going to be connected to the Qs outside of the obvious baby switch. Also spoilers/hints in mags have been saying for a while that something big was coming for the Quartermaines. Probably the only reason it has not yet has been the lack of them so the writers had to slowly but surely build the Q Mansion up again (with cameos from Tracy) and NOW there is plenty to play there.

The question will be how Austin fits into that. 

Like Vee said above, THIS is what they probably should have did with RH with his first new character. Now it might feel (or does feel) like burnout. 

• Members

They already tried making Howarth a Quartermaine when he was Franco. They need to stop. They're so desperate to make him someone important.

Michael and Willow are not nearly interesting enough to warrant this much airtime. I can't believe they're on every single day.

Britt looked fabulous in that shade of blue today. Glad to see her with Jason. Carly's face at the end was hilarious, she looked like her whole world was just shattered because her bestie was holding Britt's hand. 

Please register in order to view this content

I can't wait to see her get all up in Jason's business. I also like the potential for a power struggle between Jason and Carly running the mob.

Sam feels really irrelevant these days.