• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Not for nothing, but why does Laura, the Mayor, never have a bodyguard with her lol 

And that constipated face that Peter was making when Maxie was ripping him a new one 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

A        Because "Austin" hasn't come back from x-ray

Please register in order to view this content

to prop..

B        Because Finn doesn't have Anna to make him seem tolerable.

C        Because #firefrank doesn't allow her to be the focal point, even when the guy that raped her as a teen came back.

D          Because Liz can't have nice things.

Edited by slick jones

• Members

You know, we have had plenty of moments with him that were incredibly cringe-worthy and some laughing "Come on!" at some of his choices.
But here it actually bums me out because I like the underlying story of the Maxie/Brooklynn baby switch. It has plenty of interesting layers, entangles lots of people and has potential. And I see KS definitely working hard to sell it which I appreciate.
So... it really sucks that an important element of the story is giving us this crap.
It was one thing when his acting was in the context of the Peter saga, when he was the center of the story: the story was awful and the character was awful so the bad acting was just another cherry on the turd cake. It was not a missed opportunity; it was just part of why the entire thing was tedious.
But now it is bad acting in what could be a good story and it is just depressing.

• Members

The show needs five years before another baby switch is even a grain in a writer's thoughts.  I'm surprised Wallow hasn't announced she's conceived a miracle baby (for Chase's sake) since Sasha's announcement, or Gladys is having a post-menopausal pregnancy by Cyrus.  There are more children in this town that were switched or kidnapped by the age of three than regular families.

• Members

Yep. It's really insulting to see her basically be an extra. Hell, Phelps and Guza used her better and they seemed to hate her.

I've been sick of baby stories on soaps for what feels like a decade now. They're so lazy and we have waaaaay too many kids running around off-screen.

I'm still behind but I did watch some of today/yesterday and Kirsten Storms put in work.