• Members

GH should absolutely be trouncing B&B for second spot in the ratings right now - the storytelling over the last few months has been just about spot on. Characters actually written to character, beats getting played when they should be - others have said it here, but this GH is getting back to basic classic soap storytelling style, and for me that’s working big time.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

SAME! How General Hospital isn't, at bare minimum, number-two in the ratings is beyond me. Simply because The Bold and the Beautiful is on CBS is why it is in the position it's in, which is unfortunate. GH is, visually, the best it's been in years and I am loving it.

• Members

I'm watching today's episode and it's so jarring going from these hostage scenes to freaking Michael/Willow. One minute I'm wondering what's going to happen to Portia and Trina, the next minute I'm sleeping.

I'm glad that they had Taggart on for the Trina stuff and Mac on for Maxie.

I did enjoy Finn throwing Peter down the stairs. But do they not have cameras on the roof or in the stairwells?

• Members

That’s the thing about these shows. If they acknowledged the omnipresence of cameras in our lives (or cell phones, etc.), most of their stories wouldn’t be possible. Like Ryan Chamberlain skulking around Port Charles in public places committing murders undetected. 

• Members

Genie is killing it. What else is new?

But Jeff Kober is actually matching her for the first time during his whole GH tenure. He’s hella talented, so it’s not a shock.

They got all the black folks wrapped up in this drama. We love to see it.

Can we not with the Hellmann’s-on-Wonder-Bread love scene?

RH is playing this Austin reasonably mild-mannered for now, but Goofus is right there under the surface.

Edited by Faulkner

Today's episode had a lot of good soapy drama. It's been great seeing both Peter and now Cyrus . Get their just desserts. GF slayed as always. Britt and  Liesel's scenes were nice. But it was marred by RH making goofy faces. And the BLANDEST couple to ever be on a soap.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton