• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I definitely don't think it's abuse to rejoice in Peter dying.  Wes Ramsey is an actor.  His performances will be critiqued.  That being said, I do kinda feel bad for the guy.  I don't think he was actively trying to be the most hated character on GH. He is dead and gone for now so everyone (except LW) got their wish.   But on the otherside again, I was ready to throw a party when Lily blew up.  And Lilly Melgar seems like a very nice person so I can't judge.  I was 10 though lol.

• Members

For real. Come on. We'd all be partying if, say, Roger Howarth got canned. It's no different just because it's WR/Peter. He dragged the show down every time he was on, and now he's gone.

Speaking of dragging the show down... Michael and Willow were on every day this week. LORD. Awful. They just have the same conversation over and over. I'll party if they ever get rid of the Willow actress, too. So dreadfully boring.

Valentin is so much better away from Nina.

Can't believe no one has found Peter yet. Apparently no one uses the stairs at the hospital.

So bizarre how Liz's airtime is 100% about Finn now.

I will say I like how they use Spinelli as a supporting character now. I sure as heck don't want to see him every day, but what they're doing now works. I was stunned to see Georgie.

• Members

Now would be a good time for Michael to embrace his villainous side. 

After what Jax did, and now that Willow is going to marry Chase on his deathbed (which we all know that Finn is going to produce the miracle cure probably minutes after he and Willow are married), it would make sense for Michael to become a villain. It could be the shot in the arm that this storyline needs. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Something interesting desperately needs to happen here. Michael and Willow are just dreadfully boring. Remember how we had to hear them whine forever about how Sasha and Chase lied to them... and now they're doing the exact same thing to Chase? They're just all-around horrible.

• Members

Lol.  I remember Clink Boom was the Friday cliffhanger (obviously) and I had to wait all weekend for confirmation of her death.   I thought she might have gotten out of the car or something lol.  So I understand character hate.

Michael seriously needs to go back to being Michael Quatermaine.   That was the last time he was interesting.  I am pretty sure MB complained about that story.  He put a stop to it.

• Members

I was not spoiled about Lily.  It was one of the most shocking twists I had seen on GH in ages, if not ever at that time.  I also thought she was going to crawl out of the wreckage somehow, maybe having lost the baby but still be alive.

That Guza/Harris stint between Labine and Culliton was so good.

Didn’t they do a Robin fakeout clink/boom?  I seem to recall her slow motion walking towards a car outside Luke’s, with Jason looking on.  

• Members

I was not spoiled about Lily either.  And I was all what is going on?  Brenda is marrying Jax and Lily just died?  So good.......  I also laugh to this day about no one having much urgency to find Brenda.  A madman is actively trying to kill her, but I'm sure she's fine lol.

Guza certainly had his moments.  But I have to believe that arc was already set in motion by Labine.  Jax was just added to the mix once Rena decided to leave.

I believe Robin was involved in a Clink/Boom situation and Nik got injured.  Jason performed a tracheotomy on him I think lol  And it triggered Brenda's nervous breakdown.  It was in late 97.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

The fake-out with Robin was later era Guza,  when she had short hair as I recall, and he was hardcore recycling his greatest hits before he got fired (and then shortly after Wendy was fired, although it could have been a year earlier it was hard to keep track the show was so miserable at that point).  The Nik situation was the shootout in front of Luke’s when Guza came back to the show after Sunset Beach.  It might even be the same episode where Carly tells Tony that Jason is the father of her baby.

I have a vague recollection of Alan and Monica finding out Jason did the trach, and having one of those what could have been moments.  When all the details of stories mattered

Oh Brenda’s breakdown…what a disappointment that was.  They didn’t do much with Nikolas having his speech issues either.