• Members

Jason and Carly can tell Michael the truth but not Britt? Stupid! We're going to have to hear every day now about how Sonny would approve of this marriage.

Please register in order to view this content

Love the Britt and Brad friendship. Brad wants all the details about sex with Jason, LMAO! I want more Brad! Let's get him out of prison.

Also, hells no to a Jax/Britt rebound. Just hell no to Jax in general. Weren't we just talking about how it's time for him to leave again I really hope Britt doesn't sleep with Jax, then end up pregnant and we get stuck watching a who's the daddy story.

Cam and Joss finally got past the Jason drama, so now in the very next episode we're bringing up the journal nonsense from like a year ago. I'm so over these two. Please let new Spencer be interesting, but Cam and Joss are not!

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

6-24

SHUT UP, CARLY!!!! LOL!!!

I like that with the main stories (Cyrus, Peter) climaxing that the next leg in their stories (Is Cyrus gone? Peter's body) is going into B/C story backburner-ness. Why? Now that means that the C stories that have been B stories or in the background can come forward. For me that's been...

THE STALKER. I loved that the airtime for it and how it has affected Nik and Ava has increased. Ava did a masterclass on pushing Nik away and I loved that...and her boots. Like others have said...over those blouses on Ava though.

SHAWN AND ALEXIS. Finally, this leg of Alexis in jail has started to move with the reveal of the potentially shady judge. And now TJ and Molly are getting roped in more and more.

That of course means that B stories can become A stories. And I'm not hating on that. I have been loving the soapy-ness of Chase/Michael/Willow right now. Just when Chase gets the cure, now he can't feel his legs. I was wondering how they would keep him and Willow married if he was cured, so...good call!!! And...so soapy!!!! Team Chase though.

And of course there is the growing Jason/Britt relationship. Just saw the gym scenes and I was so swooning and wondering when did I start finding Jason hot again? lol. And I love they are giving Britt more layers since she always had personality. I am wondered the writers might try to take away her edges and make her Sam lite, BUT I hope not. Meanwhile, there's Carly being messy in it. 

And YAY!!!! to Monica back as the hopsital. Feels right. And since it was mentioned, I hope that means more Bobbie and Epiphany. And Terry while we are at it. But...where was Felix and Lucas at this hopsital meeting? And another Chief of Staff fight? I'm down.

And...Sonny's story has totally turned into a C story.

As has Club Savoy. Speaking of...Stella come back soon!!!! I liked her messing in the Jordan/Curtis/Portia/Taggert story. And just being there for TJ and Molly. 

• Members

6-28

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! GH is soooo wrong for starting the show with a hot, sweaty, angry, nice sweatpants wearing shirtless Nicholas (and YAAAAAY LUCY!!!!) and then don't show him for the next 20 (and counting) minutes. 

And was that spark I saw between Lucy and Nik, too? 

• Members

6-30

OMG!!!! The menace. Now THAT is how you set up a story beat.

I'm not feeling the next turn in this Carly/Jason/Britt storyline. I get it. But I don't like it. HOWEVER, seeing the Novaks make their moves HEIGHTENS the tension and drama. The traitor. The bombing a few episodes back. And now Joey Novak ambushing Spinelli (is he recurring?) and the menace in that scene. And THEN Jason and Britt walking in. In that moment...you just know Jason is going to have to do what he has to do to protect the people he care about.

Ava/Austin...hmmmm...shades of Franco/Ava scenes together. And...shut up, Sam.

I forgot Michael and Joss are brother and sister. The lack of scenes are very telling.

Valentin and Anna...inevitable since Feburary, but it feels weird seeing it.

More Lucy please.

Loving Jason/Britt.

• Members

I know we're in July but I've enjoyed reading your takes @Taoboi!

And lol at the lack of Josslyn/Michael scenes. I feel like we had them constantly when Nelle was around. It was painful to sit through, I can see why there's a lack of them.

I miss Michael QUARTERMAINE.

Seriously. The spawn of Carly and AJ and the spawn of Carly and Jax and we get boring and bland? Even Jax has more grey.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Thank you!!!!

Please register in order to view this content

I know, I know. I've been so busy with work that it's been nice to be able to play catch up this holiday weekend. And finally entering July so

I was a regular viewer then, but even I remember how many scenes Michael and Joss used to have during the Nelle storyline. 

SAME. I am hoping given what is going on with Chase, the looming threat that I suspect Austin will be (and shame Anna just teased she knows who Austin's dad is), and his growing anger at Jax that Michael Quartermaine will pop out again. Fingers crossed.

lol. Jax really does have more grey.

• Members

God I hope we see the Quartermaine in Michael come out again. Duell was never the most amazing but he definitely came alive when he was taking Avery from Sonny, etc. Of course Mo hated it.

I'm probably exaggerating on the Joss/Michael scenes LOL but I feel like we used to at least get them once in a while. I mean, you could almost forget they're related lol which is sad