• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You're along the right lines but it's more the perception than reality. The problem is that Carly stepped up during the meeting when Jason was unavailable and so seemingly took control of the Corinthos organization. With Jason back, the other families now have the perception that there is a power struggle when in fact that is not the case. Carly and Jason remain incredibly loyal to each other and Carly has agreed to step aside. However the other families expect Jason to get rid of Carly since to them she is a potential rival and if he doesn't they'll erroneously conclude that the Corinthos organization is vulnerable and start to attack. Carly and Jason can still fend off these attacks quite easily, but these attacks are not good for business and may also lead to their families being targeted. So now the idea is for them to get married so that the other families will view them as a team rather than potential rivals.

• Members

I don't mind re: Brenda edits.

Please register in order to view this content

I don't think you can on YT anymore either and she really was. lol. And for someone who is tired, I see there are a lot of pages after we posted for me to read having to do with...well...her. lol. More reason for her to show up with her many ties. Again, the story writes itself. 

I might have hated Sam for going after Lucky, but I can't say they weren't hot. Like the tub scene alone where GV practically tears off the shirt. Hm. 

I am a Liason fan (don't hate me), but again I feel the same. They get sooo close and great build up and then something happens. Not unlike Y&R Nick and Sharon the last decade. But like DAYS Eric and Nicole...yeah, I take what I can get. 

Again...could you imagine crazy Sam if they had kept writing her in that vein?

I just got to the scene a few days ago and I thought they laid it out nicely because at first I did not get it.

That said...sooo soapy. 

Can you imagine if they actually sleep together before Sonny gets back. 

• Members

Tweet

Conversation

T6k8imG1_bigger.jpg

Why can’t they make a daytime soap but centered around the mafia? Days Of Our Lives or General Hospital, but Sopranos’ish. For me, you cowards.

Edited by John

• Members

Oh, I watched the Casper movie all the time as a kid. Didn't know his name. I'm assuming he's not at all relevant anymore seeing as he's on Twitter trying to get a soap gig. He seems to think that he's a big name and that DAYS is dying to scoop him up. The response from the GH twitter has me cackling. 

• Members

He sort of is.

I mean his career nosedived but he was the next best thing for a few years in the 2000s. 
And I obviously think there is nothing wrong with wanting to be on a soap; but this is so not the way to do it, especially if you show how little you know of them

Whether it is randos, formerly famous actors or actors who left a soap and want to return, campaigning to be hired on social media is literally the best way never to be hired.