• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Bill Bell used elements of Katherine/Jill and Vanessa/Lorie for Stephanie/Brooke. This Thursday's B&B repeat is another Stephanie/Brooke confrontation, a clip from this episode is earlier in the thread and it's Susan Flannery's Emmy winning episode for 2000.

• Members

See? More reason that I want to see it. I remember the start of the house feud, the attic fight. I even remember SOD naming it the BEST FEUD in that year's BEST AND WORST. I can even paraphrase it...take two women who hate each other, nuture a feud over the same man for 20+ years with very little chance (not even the man dying), have one find out they were willed a house. Have these women played by two veteran actresses who love to mix it up with each other and can anything (living room, coffeehouse, courtrooms). Let it marinate two days a week. GIVE THEM LAWYERS. (loved this part hehe). And what do you get? Jill and Katherine...the best duo in daytime!!!

And yet, I never saw the end of the storyline.

Please register in order to view this content

Re: Eileen I believe you are right about the taping schedule. She just felt that if they would let up on her, she would have stayed there longer if I am remembering the same interview. But she didn't hate them. I thought time and scheduling was the issue, not pay.

And Kristen is a character that would always be frontburner. And with ED in the role, she was always that without little break so ED would almost always burn out or want a break...something DAYS never wanted to do. Maybe if they would have done her like they did with Stefano during Reilly's first run (or even Luke over on GH) where he came and went as needed. Kristen is also a Phoenix now herself.