• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I've never watched the actual scene, but judging from the transcript alone, Rachel and Alice's confrontation at the latter's engagement party, where Rachel confessed she was carrying Steve's baby, has to be, hands-down, one of the greatest confrontations of all time.

Oh, well.  I guess I'll have to settle for the re-enactments on "Maury." 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

What initially came to mind was Rebecca Budig's Greenlee and her endless tirades across Pine Valley. She really was the Sami of AMC. She could do a knock down drag out like no one else on that show. Erica's wedding to Jackson, the surrogacy reveal with Kendell and Ryan, or her just dragging people left and right because it was a random Wednesday. Rebecca was in her element in that role. 

Another epic tear down if there ever was one, with the added impact of having an amazing actor who originated the role be the one to deliver the confrontation. Jonathan Jackson coming back was worth it just for those scenes alone. Greg Vaughn wouldn't have been able to do Lucky justice in that episode. You truly felt every single sense of betrayal from him, and that confrontation with Liz was a long time coming. He took 7 years of Liz's betrayal and really laid her out to dry in those scenes. It was karma for her infidelities with both Jason and Nikolas there. 

• Members

I think so - yeah. It's been so long...

Thanks for posting this. Honestly I think it's a much better scene for Charita than the scene of Bert telling Ed he isn't fit to shine Mike's shoes that got played for the anniversary special. That one never entirely feels believable to me. 

• Members

THIS. 

I said this a few weeks ago. And if I remembered correctly, they did it on a Friday...and the wait for the next episode was crazy.

And in case...no one mentioned it yet...Sami vs Nicole over the Baby Switch on DAYS

• Members

A friend of mine, who is a Peyton Place fanatic, posted this and said watch from 6:52 to 10:32 (although maybe start at 5:26 for context). It’s not a knockdown, drag-out “confrontation,” but a tense discussion between a daughter and her mother (played by Barbara Rush) about life choices and the responsibilities of love and sex. Really smart and nuanced dialogue.

• Members

Omg I remember this scene with Marlena and Kristen. Eileen was on fire in her return to the role. This scene is one of the reasons Stacy Haiduk will never truly be Kristen to me. Sucks Eileen hates it at Days. But they wasted her on her last two returns.

• Members

Oh this was fantastic! It appears Bill Bell modeled Stephanie/Brooke after Jill/Katherine a bit.

I didn’t realize Brooke was already a ho in the early years of Bold. It’s amazing that literally nothing has changed about her except Stephanie’s dead.

I recall reading an interview where she found the taping schedule to be a lot and to be happy back at Y&R. It’s been some years since I read it. I believe the pay was an issue as well. As I said it’s been years so maybe I’m misremembering.