• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The beauty of this confrontation between KL's Abby and Val is that, when you really think about it, neither woman is all that wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kVWsoJv2cs

And this sequence features (IMO) some of the best acting in Donna Mills' entire career:

Julie Harris will always be a national treasure.  And she never should have been written off KL. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUu6SSDN_yk

Edited by Khan

• Members

@Khan I love all those Abby/Knots scenes. I was trying to find the "Abby scale" scene, which is one of my favorite scenes with her, but don't know where it is. Around 5 minutes in this does have a good Abby/Paige scene - LML and Lechowick didn't bother to hide their preferences in this rivalry, but I'm glad that Abby still got to have the last word. 

• Members

Moniz was fabulous- and when she unraveled it was amazing.  My family’s favorite Dinah also.  It’s not on YouTube anymore I don’t think but there were scenes of her and Cassie going at it (Laura Wright) and also Dinah and her mother Vanessa where she implies she slept with Matt.  

• Members

I thought Moniz struggled for years but was at home with the bitchy, vulnerable, unhinged Dinah of 98-99. Rauch made a lot of mistakes but he got that one right. Even the "scar" story, which often amounted to poor Moniz having to hold a napkin to her cheek, worked.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

I wish I could have watched the great confrontations between Bev’s Alex and MKA’s India live. Such great hate chemistry. Their scene starts at 6:35.

Sheila trying to drown Stephanie on B&B. I wasn’t a viewer of B&B until too late, but I love how KB went toe to toe with La Flannery.

• Members

@Faulkner thank you for posting that Reva and India clip. I've watched so little of that period. Mary Kay Adams is absolutely riveting to watch - she takes those delicious lines for all they're worth and slowly builds India up to a woman possessed with rage and horrible insecurity. And Zimmer (who, other than her hair being too fried, always suited that era of style more than the '90s I think) underplays the whole thing to achieve the perfect balance. MKA is just so incredible. You can see why a character who on paper was always a bit thin managed to stay around.

Edited by DRW50