• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Just a fabulous scene, and it feels like MKA could create electricity with any acting partner. I would have been obsessed with her as a kid. I remember feeling the loss of Neal as a young viewer of ATWT, and I didn’t even watch it that much.

• Members

"The truth about Aaron," words so frustrating to hear for a year and a half, but one hell of a payoff in these scenes. Lisa Brown and Liz Hubbard are as strong as you'd expect, but Susan Marie Snyder is also terrific, and it's a wonderful farewell for Heather Rattray (this is one of her last episodes). Martha Byrne would have been fine, but also played into the "poor Lily" aspect of the character. Rattray's more reserved interpretation cracking as Lily learns the level of betrayal around her makes this material hit harder. 

Edited by DRW50

• Members

This is one of my favorites.  Because I think we can all agree Sonny getting punched in the face is worth it.  Plus, the introduction of one of the greatest GH characters of all time..............Miranda. 

Please register in order to view this content

Also, it always cracks me up the wedding guests are all impatient and no one goes into the foyer to see this epic fight or hears it.

• Members

Thanks for posting this montage, @DRW50.  You know, one of the most amazing things about Donna Mills is how she "sparks" with practically all her male co-stars, including Doug Sheehan and even Howard Duff.  (If only KNOTS had attempted a Paul/Abby hookup, lol). She is a lot like Susan Lucci in that respect.

My all-time favorite "Abby moment" is early on, in her relationship with Greg.  I can't recall the exact speech, but I always remember the final line: "Money's gonna win every time."

Edited by Khan

• Members

But the irony is that there are primetime series airing currently that were clearly influenced by the "classic" Y&R aesthetic.  It's as if TPTB don't watch even the shows they're trying so desperately to imitate, lol.