B&B to air classic episodes

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Lol I suppose that rumor of Moss being digitally removed in favor of Kaye not happening is impressive. And yes, Moss got terribly lazy and got even worse in the 00’s. He was like B&B’s version of Drake Hogestyn, except worse!

• Members

I believe this must have been just about it for Lauren on B&B as she would just fizzle out in typical Thudley fashion and would be offscreen until making some appearances on Y&R with really short hair in 2000 for the Glow by Jabot story and then officially moved back to Genoa City in 2001.

• Members

Did you have other ideas for a Ridge recast or should the character have remained off the canvas? Some names I read thrown around online were Peter Reckell and J. Eddie Peck, but who knows whether Bradley Bell approached either of them.

Bill Bell already had a father/son triangle on Y&R w/ Jill/John/Jack so Brooke/Eric/Ridge wasn't that scandalous or shocking.

Edited by kalbir

• Members

I was disappointed they let Lauren kind of fade away like that especially after how much was given to build up Eric & Lauren while also giving Stephanie a good run for her money. I do wonder if it was Bregman’s  decision to go down to recurring given that was her later preference, I don’t remember for sure. 

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

LOL Yeah, it was good for the time.

And they sure played the hell outta their theme song with those beauty shots! 

Yes, but we're talking Forrester world! 

Before Brooke went on to Thorne, her daughter's hubby, plus Taylor's bedhopping, Rick's bedhopping, Eric's bedhopping...  I'm still waiting for Eric and Katie Logan to tie the knot eventually. 

• Members

Lol I thought that was where Thudley was going before bringing Sheila back a few years ago.

But seriously I remember 20 years ago on the old Jump the Shark website some voted the show had jumped the shark because Brooke became Reva Shayne. That person wasn’t wrong at all, but it’s beyond ridiculous that Rick Forrester would grow up to fall in love with Phoebe and Taylor of all people. 

• Members

I think these two episodes are probably the best I've seen from Moss.

The first clip is one of the few times I have actually seen him be able to actually squeeze out some real tears smh

• Members

Ridge was your quintessential pretty boy. Thorsten Kaye was cute for 3 years in the 90s, he's rugged and weathered and doesn't look like the scion of a world-renowned fashion house. He looks unkempt and disheveled and out of place on B&B. A total misfire of a recast and I think they actually know that, I don't think the show is at all invested in him as Ridge but he's there so they're going to keep chugging along until he quits (unlikely) or the show ends.