B&B to air classic episodes

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't think Brooke&Deacon was long-term plan back then. It looked like an act of desparation/Brad being bored with "Throoke" - and kaboom Brooke threw herself at Ridge again. The Deacon pairing then made perfect sense because he was genuine and hot - and she super desperate after Ridge turned her down, though.

• Members

It was completely stupid and out of the blue. There was no actual reason to break up Thorne and Brooke except that Brad Bell is forever creatively bankrupt. 

Question, I just read on social that Flannery protested the Andy story, in fact she was so pissed about it she took a leave from the show (which they claimed was medical) - does anyone know if that is true? If so, I don't blame her at all. I had long quit the show by then but I knew the general story points. 

I forgot RJ existed tbh.

Brad is so awful. He seems to think Brooke's only relevant child is Hope. He never had any interest in RJ and hasn't cared about Bridget in years and Jacob Young is off contract isn't he? 

• Members

A lot of old episodes are coming up in my recommended videos on YouTube and I have one question: How the hell did this show get away with Lesley Anne Down and Jack Wagner as mother and son? How insulting to her, his face looks like the Grand Canyon.

• Members

Onscreen it worked quite well for the first two years or so. Nicks entrance was really different as the sea captain and he and Brooke made a great duo with the cute Hope twins...

then, Nick went to hell as a character (and Jack Wagner started to look rough) and just as Jackie finally got somehow interesting with Eric, they stuck her with Massimo. Blech! The brief Deacon romance was fun,  but then only Jackie’s INDULGENCE with Owen made a good story. I didn’t hate Jackie as Sally 2.0

• Members

Today's repeat had Usher singing one of his early hits, "My Way". He was only 19 in this episode and he had such a baby face. Amber was all thirsty fangirl when Usher serenaded her 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by kalbir

• Members

Adrienne Frantz singing was always rather low energy LOL but the early Amber stories were pretty good (her being brought in through Sheila, then Rick/CJ/Raymond, the baby switch, Tawny/Becky...) even though she was quite the airtime hogger. And Frantz while not the most accomplished actress was decent to good as an actress in those storylines. 

• Members

I always found her voice extremely annoying even though the stories were good. I vividly remember her sobbing over two tiny caskets (her first child she lost where the father was undetermined and the other she lost with Rick), it was heartbreaking.

• Members

Gotta admit they really made Usher's cameo count. It drove months of story. First they slept together and then the who's the daddy with Rick. She went out to the valley to give birth just in case the baby looked like Usher, but the baby died without access to medical care. It just so happened that cousin Becky also had a baby, so she stole that one, which eventually brought Deacon onto the show. I can't remember a guest appearance that had deep ramifications like this one did.