B&B to air classic episodes

• Members

Do not give CBS ideas :shudder

I don't know, maybe a few hundred dollars. That's pocket change to someone that sold 25 million albums over their career

Please register in order to view this content

I love Usher's music, but he hasn't had a hit in years sadly.

Edited by kalbir

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah he had issues with Brooke from the second he came on the show. His first story was teaming up with Stephanie to make Brooke think her father was dying so Brooke would leave town permanently. They paid off Stephen to pretend he was dying. 

• Members

I read about that stuff and it really left a bad taste in my mouth, especially since Taylor was in on it too, or at least kept quiet on what Stephanie and Massimo were up too...I get Brooke who was newly single went after Ridge again, but I still think they all did her dirty. 

• Members

Massimo and Stephanie put the plan in motion and then told Taylor after they did it but she kept the secret because before that Brooke had told Taylor she was going to take her family and her kids (basically). Brooke was even planning creepy play dates with Thomas so I couldn't blame Taylor for wanting her gone even though the plan went too far. Ridge went off on Taylor when he found out the truth, Brooke thought he would leave Taylor over it but he told her it wasn't happening and Ridge and Taylor got back together. 

It seemed mainly to be a setup for Ridge/Massimo conflict for the big dumb reveal that Massimo was Ridge's father (what was ever the point in that).

• Members

Ah, Well that certainly puts more in perspective. I'm usually on Brooke's side when it comes to Stephanie, but threatening to take Taylor's family away is pushing things too far....but at the end of the day it's Bradley Bell who refuses to see Brooke but anything but "the slut from the valley", At least we saw during most of 1999-2001 Brooke was happy with Thorne and even finally seemed to earn her place and Stephanie's respect into the family. 

• Members

Do they EVER mention Massimo? Or the fact that Ridge is not Eric's son? 

It seemed like once all of the Marone's left that was all forgotten and never mentioned

I quit watching the show regularly like 20 years ago tbh

Edited by Vizion

• Members

Last time I heard any mention of the was a few years back in 2016 or so when Rick was plotting against Ridge & Thomas and

said “They aren’t even REAL Forresters!” LOL. Brooke/Taylor have a son with Nick that has never been mentioned since 2011. LOL.  

Haha I think the last WTD storyline I actually enjoyed was on ATWT in 2003 mainly because it ended on a very happy note for Jack & Carly. 

• Members

Why did Brooke and Thorne break up anyway? Was Ridge just available again so she bounced?

Also, did they ever write out Brooke and Ridge's son RJ? It's very odd that the show's primary couple's son isn't on the show. Is it because all of the women on the show are related to him? I mean that barely matters to this show...

• Members

She just decided overnight that she was still in love with Ridge. Thorne overheard Brooke confiding in Megan. And that was it. They were over.

I was so disappointed. Brooke and Thorne were my favorite couple on the show. 

• Members

I guess it was to clear the way for Brooke and Deacon? IMO B&D were a smokin-hot pairing, but a year later it was over, so didn't create much long-term story... other than giving us the dubious "gift" of the character Hope!