B&B to air classic episodes

• Members

Haha I was still hoping that at least Y&R and B&B still do some silly Zoom special episode to at least do an update or something lol. I wonder if there’s been any rewrites to either show since the suspension to address whole COVID-19 thing. They could easily write it in if they wanted to do a like time jump. 

But second wave? I wonder if that’s why The CW has broken up their 2020-2021 schedule into quarters, with none of the big dramas coming back until Spring 2021. 

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I mean Sony did release the very first episode of Y&R as a promo online for one of the anniversaries (the 40th?) and I noticed they haven't removed it.  But yeah...  I guess with B&B part of the thing is the main characters even in the first week are... more or less... recognizable to audiences.

• Members

I’d say time jump because it be easier and more creative. For Y&R for example they could have everyone worried about Sharon who’s become a shut in during her treatments and fearful for her health while have something classic like Nikki drinking again due to quarantine.

In B&B’s case I imagine Steffy helped save Forrester with fashionable masks or something lol while as for Sally’s story I’d say Flo is in a coma and Sally “got better” OR say Sally contracted the virus and lived while Flo can’t explain her “mysterious concussion” but since Sally had coronavirus everyone thinks that’s why Sally thought she was dying. 

LOL just my thoughts.

• Members

Usher!! Be still my heart 

Please register in order to view this content

I saw the Bob Barker episode online years ago so I'm skipping that. The others I don't care to see.

Edited by kalbir

• Members

It's funnier after your read your post and then look at your avatar. 

Of all the possibilities some I mentioned on Twitter

Stephanie Forrester Week

OG Sally Spectra/Spectra Gang week

Forrester Creations Boardroom i.e. Brooke taking 51% etc... 

• Members

On Monday, May 25, Los Angeles Dodgers player Enrique Hernandez makes an appearance at the invitation of Rick Forrester (Jacob Young), who aims to make love Maya Avant (Karla Mosley)'s dreams come true. This episode first aired on September 12, 2016.

On Tuesday, May 26, R&B superstar Usher guests as Amber Moore (Adrienne Frantz)'s fling (and possible father of her child!) Raymond. Usher croons a tune at Insomnia Cafe (remember Insomnia?!), but bumps heads with Amber's then-boyfriend C.J. Garrison (Mick Cain). Lauren Fenmore dishes to C.J.'s mom, Sally (Darlene Conley), that Eric Forrester (John McCook) and Stephanie Douglas Forrester (Susan Flannery) are done-zo. This episode first aired on June 11, 1998.

On Wednesday, May 27, Betty White pops up as Ann Douglas, who spars with daughters Stephanie and Pam (Alley Mills). Stephanie is furious that Ann, who turned a blind eye to her husband abusing her eldest daughter, does not want to return to Chicago. Meanwhile, Eric and Pam grow closer. This episode first aired on February 27, 2007.

On Thursday, May 28, Gina Rodriguez joins Forrester Creations as intern Beverly, who catches Rick's eye. Rick's ex Amber warns Beverly away from her former beau. In Mexico, another of Rick's exes, Steffy Forrester (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood), urges brother Thomas (Adam Gregory) to keep Rick's sister Hope (Kim Matula) away from Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton). This episode first aired on December 28, 2011.

On Friday, May 29, former Let's Make a Deal host Bob Barker interrupts an argument between Liam and Wyatt Spencer (Darin Brooks). Barker bonds with Liam, while Wyatt makes a poor first impression on the game show legend, who plays himself...Barker then sucker punches Wyatt in the face! This episode first aired on August 28, 2014.

• Members

I've never even heard of that sports guy. *shrugs* Interested in the Usher episode and the Betty White episode which is about as far as I'm willing to go as calling something classic.

Will next week bring us Big Brother cameos from over the years?! 

• Members

I’m not surprised, Brad Bell is hand picking all these and besides the good one from 1998 we won’t get anything we want to see.

we will most certainly get an all Liam week next week...

Edited by YRfan23