B&B to air classic episodes

• Members

What they are doing is so stupid. It doesn't make you want to watch every day... it doesn't engage viewers... Who wants to see Hope's weddings again. BLAH.

If it was up to me I would air 25 to 50 episodes from 1987 and their best... their most classic - Brooke taking Caroline's letter and manipulating everything... Stephanie sensing something is happening. It is really 10 of 10 drama.

But why would Bradley do that.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Nope - just because Nick is completely wiped out as a character on the show these daYs. It’s like the Marones never existed...

the could have chosen an episode with James, Connor or Grant - all didn’t last as long on B&B as Nick but had some great moments/storylines with Brooke so that it’s totally random, IMO

• Members

They should've shown when Brooke gets 50% of Forrester with Brooke telling Stephanie she finally won. I mean some of the newer audience only knows her as "I sleep with my loved ones men" instead of the ambitious chemist turned successful businesswoman. 

• Members

That 2012 Aspen episode, was their a temp recast for Oliver that week? They kept calling this guy Oliver but definitely too big to be Zach Conroy. 

Well, that wasn’t as bad as I thought I had assumed everything was going to be from 2013-present tbh. 

You nailed that right on the head. Thudley got bored with his version of the Spectras and wrote them off in one swoop.

That 1994 wedding ep it was such a treat to see James and Connor again, I would so love to see Grant appear again he was the last man on this show with a pair of steel balls!