B&B to air classic episodes

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Didnt realize this was going on until I switched it back to CBS during the last 3 minutes of the episode. Its about time!

Waiting on General Hospital to give in next! It would be nice if DAYS could do the same, but since their episodes are filmed so far in advance I'm guessing they're set for now.

Edited by ironlion

• Members

Great classic episodes of YR and BB. They're one off episodes, but I'm instantly intrigued to know what's happening. Sucks that my local affiliate continues to pre-empt everyday for press conferences - although BB is least effected.

Can anyone quickly explain how Taylor got stuck in Morocco?

Oh and who was the cute guy (already forgot his name). It was something unusual and Ridge told him to take the guests back to their room (or something like that) because he had some surprise for Brooke. I think he was cute 

Please register in order to view this content

he really wasn't on much and the shots were quick. 

• Members

Next week is fashion shows.

Only 1 episode that I care to see...

“The Bold and the Beautiful” episodes include:

• Monday, May 11: in the magical setting of Villa d’Este on Lake Como, Eric (John McCook) and Stephanie (Susan Flannery) worry that the delayed Forrester Spring Collection may be their last, and Brooke (Katherine Kelly Lang) attempts to calm a distraught Ridge (then played by Ronn Moss). Also, Sally (Darlene Conley) and Lauren (Tracey E. Bregman) cause a scene in order to crash the runway show, hoping to witness the demise of their rivals. (OAD: October 29, 1997)
  • Tuesday, May 12: As Aspen Fashion Week gets underway, Hope (then played by Kim Matula) says goodbye to Liam (Scott Clifton) as paparazzi swarm her with questions and call her a fraud. Unaware that his father’s plan to attack Hope is in progress, Liam and Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) talk about the memories they shared together in the beautiful mountainside town. (OAD: April 27, 2012)
  • Wednesday, May 13: Quinn (Rena Sofer) attempts to take the lead in final preparations for her fashion show, not everyone at Forrester Creations is on board. Wyatt (Darin Brooks) and Ivy (Ashleigh Brewer) encourage Quinn to move forward with her original plan for the show-stopper in spite of ruffling the feathers of Eric’s family. When Katie (Heather Tom) pays another visit to Eric’s home to thank him for his favor, he invites her to stay and watch the fashion show with him. As a sign of protest against Quinn, Ridge (Thorsten Kaye) decides to sabotage her presentation. (OAD: November 11, 2016)
  • Thursday, May 14: before walking down the aisle to become Mrs. Liam Spencer, Steffy participates in a Forrester Creations photoshoot with her cousin Ivy in front of Australia’s magnificent Sydney Opera House. In spite of how difficult it will be to see Brooke with Ridge at the ceremony, Bill (Don Diamont) assists his son Liam with some last-minute wedding preparations. (OAD: March 21, 2017)
  • Friday, May 15: Stolen designs are in play as the Spectra fashion show is about to begin. Sally (Courtney Hope) feels pangs of guilt for betraying both Coco (Courtney Grosbeck) and Thomas (then played by Pierson Fodé), while CJ (Mick Cain) arrives and reminds Sally about their deal regarding the sale of the building – if the show doesn’t go well, he will be forced to sell. Bill is less than pleased with the idea when Wyatt plays devil’s advocate, stating that the Spectra show could be a success. (OAD: April 14, 2017)

• Webmaster

Forgot to mention, they issued a revision on that and no one paid any mind to it. Not the big entertainment magazines, blogs, etc. They shouldn't have made that mistake in the first place, but I don't work there.

• Members

Sounds like a keeper! Will be the first one I've bothered to watch. And I watched a lot of B&B back in the day (it was never "my" show, but it was on before ATWT so it was always a soap that was on my radar.)