B&B to air classic episodes

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

They're trying to feature current characters as much as possible and that leaves us with practically nothing. I hope they get over it and just show off some of the show's rich history/past.

• Members

Boy, Thudley has wasted lot of location shootings forgettable ping-pong Liam weddings has he not? Today's Liam & Hope wedding from 2012 in Puglia turned out to be illegal and he ended up remarrying Steffy anyways. Pathetic. 

• Members

I loved Lauren and Sally being friends they were so much fun together. This was right after Sally stuck a photo of Eric & Lauren in bed together in the pastor’s Bible at Eric & Stephanie’s wedding. The show was on fire 1997-1998 from Grant stealing the designs to Ridge & Taylor’s wedding it’s probably one of my favorite periods in the show’s history.

• Members

Just saw the 1997 episode, one word —— budget! 

Agreed. They went through all that extravagance just to still write crap story lines. Well, if it lacks substance at least  the decoration is decent.

I wish CBS would stick to airing older episodes. Can they not fathom how terrible the more modern content is?

Edited by ironlion

• Members

I wonder who makes the final decision on what episodes to air. Is it CBS or is it the Bells? Brad probably has an obsession with Hope/Liam/Steffy, so I thought the wedding week was his idea but is he the one who chose to air the Ridge/Brooke and Eric/Brooke weddings too?