B&B to air classic episodes

• Members

This I remember being rebroadcast either New Year's Eve 2001 or New Year's Day 2002. Taylor the Desert Princess was not one of B&B's finest half hours; that story was cheesy and somewhat offensive, and it would not work today. Side note, Prince Omar's henchman Ahmed was played by Brian George aka Babu Bhatt (Seinfeld)/Dr. V.M. Koothrappali (Big Bang Theory).

I think this was the episode where B&B used one of Heather Tom's early Y&R episodes as a teenage Katie flashback.

This I remember being rebroadcast Christmas Day 2001.

Maybe the week of May 11-15 will have some Stephanie bitch slaps from 1987-1999 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by kalbir

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The dumbest moment of that story came when Omar told Taylor “Oh I am just going out horseback riding over the ridge there today”. All the sudden Taylor got her memory jolted back: “Ridge?! Ridge?? Where I have heard that before?? Ridge...ridge...ridge..........RIIIDDDGGEEEE!!!!!!!”

LOL, can’t believe Thudley brought back Omar to explain away how he saved Taylor’s life, kidnapped her, and replaced her with a wax body. 

LOL, I think remember them being that sorry. Reminds me of how Days used old Roman & Marlena clips and presented them as Marlena’s flashbacks to being married to Alex North when Wayne Northrop came back in 2005.

• Members

They need to show ALL OF IT. 

I agree with you that the story is probably way to cheesy and tacky to make it to the air in 2020.

If they continue to go by idea to only showcase current actors they should at least throw in some Brooke's best catfights or sth. like that. And that includes ome epic fights with Taylor from 1990s. Taylor is the one character/actress that is desperately missing on B&B these days because her footprint is just too big and even recent confrontations of Brooke&Taylor have been EPIC. And I'd appreciate an episode of Brooke&Thorne&Macy, that was some juicy stuff as well.

Also: most of B&B's remotes in Italy, the Virgin Islands etc. from the 1990s/2000s would be worth the replay even though it was in the pre-HD periods.

That's when B&B started to catch my attention as well. I was not watching fulltime then, though.

Edited by sheilaforever

• Members

This is the list of what 10play Australia is showing, and we may get the same in the US: https://10play.com.au/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-fast-tracked/articles/the-best-of-the-bold-and-the-beautiful/tpa200424idqmg

Starting next Wednesday, 29 April at 4.30pm, the top 10 weddings, fashion shows, Australian and location episodes and cat fights in The Bold and the Beautiful’s 33-year history will be on display. And before you get sassy, nope, not all the weddings belong to Brooke.

The stroll down memory lane will include picturesque fashion shows from Portofino and Lake Como, Stephanie and Brooke’s iconic Big Bear smack down, Liam and Steffy’s Australian wedding, and all the best and bizarre bits in between.

If anyone is able to watch (and download?!), the weddings are up, and no, they didn't digitally replace Ronn Moss, haha. https://10play.com.au/the-bold-and-the-beautiful 

• Members

Not much description on the Australian site. I'm interested in anything from Day 1 to the end of the 1999 Jabot/Newman Enterprises crossover. I still can't believe the Jabot/Newman crossover didn't give us a Victor/Stephanie scene which would have been so amazingly epic.

• Members

It really frustrates me that B&B could actually tell compelling ABCD stories. I mean for example in fall 1997 your A story was Spectra vs. Forrester with a vengeful Grant running off to Spectra with the whole collection, the B story was Ridge/Brooke/Thorne/Taylor, the C story was Sheila/James/Maggie, and the D story was Eric’s affair with Lauren. All fit into a single episode none the less. 

• Members

The Princess Leila story is my first memories of B&B. I loved it and have such nostalgia for it. Is it insensitive (perhaps much more than I recall b/c I don't remember a ton)? Sure. It wouldn't be done today. But, for its time, it was a wonderfully soapy story and Tylo in the forefront.

• Members

I really have to give it to CBS, man. Real classic B&B! Stephanie sh!tting all over this wedding just with a facial expression is truly the greatest thing ever.

Ronn Moss when he still could pass for sexy!

That gorgeous little piano/flute music playing under Brooke's vows!

Edited by All My Shadows