B&B to air classic episodes

• Members

I was honestly watching and thinking the episode did not hold up well at all. A little camp goes a long way. 

B&B has never been a show to really dig deep into its characters or their relationships but they could have done a little more than have Stephanie's every other word be tramp, whore, and ho and "you destroyed my family" over and over. We get it. 

And as far as being surprised this was Brad. He had a co-HW at the time but even saying that there was a NOTICEABLE difference and considerable drop in the quality of the dialogue between the argument between Sally and Stephanie earlier in the week and what aired today. 

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I’m sorry but it’s hard to take Stephanie seriously when she says all Forresters have “morals and principals”.....I would have reminded her about the time Thorne shot Ridge because of his sick joke getting into bed with Caroline...

• Members

Episodes for Next Week - June 8th

https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/spoilers/?utm_source=instagram&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=editorial&utm_content=3396229708

June 8th - March 23rd, 1987 

The Debut Episode of The Bold and The Beautiful 

June 9th - September 16, 2003 

June 10th - January 6, 2003 

June 11th - June 4th, 2010 

Daddy Yankee

June 12th - April 8th, 2016

Adam and Eve Nonsense 

Why the huge jump from 1987 to 2003? 

• Members

Also, if you're going to show two episodes from 2003 on consecutive days why not air the January episode first. Not that those two episodes probably have much relation as far as story continuity, as they're most likely dealing with different storylines but all the other episodes for the week are shown in chronological order.

Edited by GLATWT88

• Members

@ironlionThis was probably when Bradley went full on in transforming Stephanie from a Jennifer/Katherine/Vanessa hybrid to a female Victor.

Would you say that this confrontation was SF's "I WILL CRUSH YOU!"?

Edited by kalbir

• Members

Facts! Granted it must be frustrating to have a woman you can't stand run through your family like a bulldozer but it's a little pathetic on Stephanie's part. The grown men in her family fully chose to be with Brooke. Giving me Kay vs Jill vibes, lol.

Edited by ironlion