B&B to air classic episodes

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I agree with all of you. CN was really good looking. Mentioning his acting seems ridiculous to me, because Ronn Moss was SO much worse. I was LOL at how bad Moss was in this episode. Just tragically bad acting.

The Katie scene with Brooke was also hilarious (and no, I’m not making light of attempted rape). Brooke’s story about the assault was a mess, and didn’t align in any way with how her dress was ripped. 

Was she in that van or what? With two guys on top of her and all over her, how did she see all these “people across the street”? What a disaster that dialogue is.

• Members

I wonder what the point of the attack was. I'm not sure it was ever really addressed. There was a theme of woman being victimized and manipulated in that first episode...Brooke, Ridge proposing to Caroline just to have sex with her. Caroline was absolutely luminous though!

• Members

I read someone write that Ron Moss is equivalent to Drake Hogestyn on DAYS, haven't been able to not see that since, lol.

SB: Soaps have been pre-empted like crazy this year! Especially the classics.

Edited by ironlion

• Members

The comparison I’ve seen here between Ronn Moss and Drake is that, while they’re both terrible actors, they somehow were always great leading men and had wonderful chemistry with nearly all of their female pairings. I actually think Drake is passable-to-decent now. Ronn never got better.

• Members

I think both actors have deep, monotone voices with limited inflection that it almost makes them seem worse. I don't think Ron Moss is a good actor however. They both also do that thing with their eye when they shout or have to express extreme emotion. It's like you can't hear it in my voice, but you'll see it on my eye.