B&B to air classic episodes

• Members

The  description says for Friday June 26 says:
originally aired January 2, 2018
Liam discovers Steffy slept with his father Bill after he learns she had a paternity test on their baby. An emotionally distraught Steffy begs Liam not to leave her as reality sets in that his wife betrayed him by having a one-night stand with his dad. 

JMW's Emmy reel (2019 award ceremony for 2018 airdates)
contained clips from all of these epis:
Episodes: #7745, #7746, #7852, #7754, #7888, #7896
Air Dates: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 | Wednesday, January 3, 2018 | Monday, June 4, 2018 | Monday, January 15, 2018 | Tuesday, July 24, 2018 | Friday, August 3, 2018

source:
https://www.soapcentral.com/emmys/news/2019/0422-emmy_coverage_clips_lead_actress.php

But I just watched 7745 (Jan 2, 2018) and 7746 (Jan 3, 2018)
and it's one scene over two epis.
Liam learns of the paternity test and Bill in 7745, and Steffy begs Liam not to leave in 7746.

So which one are they airing June 26?
7745 fits the announced date of Jan 2, '18, but it seems like 7746 better fits the description they announced.

Edited by janea4old

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Nope. They kissed but never had sex. She never slept with Thorne, Grant, nobody but James that one time. 

For a while I thought it was actually something Tylo requested but then she returned and allnof a sudden Taylor was sleeping with Thorne, Nick, Rick etc

• Members

Thanks I couldn’t remember for sure or if or not. I suppose that was the show’s way of keeping Taylor the show heroine while Brooke whored herself out and on the villainess side too...possibly faking/lying about a pregnancy & miscarriage. Lauren and Macy were vixens too.  Even though I enjoyed that story the sad thing is for Taylor being a psychiatrist she was really dumbed to be that manipulated and victimized by Brooke & Thorne’s schemes.

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

too many modern episodes this week

Please register in order to view this content

...looking forward to 2002. Today's 2010 episode with Bill vs Liam and (Stephanie still alive ) was surprisingly far more interesting anything I've seen them give in years.

Edited by ironlion

• Members

Based off interviews he seems nice, but I have not enjoyed him much as an actor much at least not as a leading man who has these two women acting like idiots for him. He made me uncomfortable on GH and he's gotten better on BB and I think he would be ok, I just don't believe him in his role. 

• Members

Of course, that's why I don't like speaking too harshly about actors because I'm sure he's a great guy, he seems like it, and he has a fanbase and my opinion is just that an opinion from my perspective and it's not that I think he's a bad actor. It's just his character on BB and his acting/style just never clicked for me. I feel the role doesn't fit. He's grown on me however. 

• Members

The emmys are funny to me. Susan Lucci got passed over for almost 30 hears, but Sarah Joy Brown ( deservingly) won 2 emmys in like 2 years. Moreover it took Jeanne Cooper till about 2008 to win an Emmy after years of great storylines as Kay. 

Loved today, from the time I saw May 2002 I already knew it was about  Brooke & Deacon. That storyline was so scandalously shocking, one of the last great on the show. It would be great to see the episode where Brooke is confronted by Bridget as well.

Edited by ironlion

• Members

Loved todays classic episode with Stephanie confronting Brooke about being pregnant with Deacon's baby. It was the trashy, soapy goodness B&B used to excel at back in the day. KKL and SF had such great chemistry. I loved their fights! I never bought them as friends at the end.

Was surprised to see Kristen, Antonio, Zende. Antonio was soooo handsome. I feel like they ended up just wasting the character after having a big intro for him. The HIV story was timely, but it also virtually wrote him in a corner.