B&B to air classic episodes

• Members

I agree this is a decent list of episodes. Especially the 90's ones. I'm going to try and record them next week. Also here is a preview showing highlights from these episodes for next week's theme:

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ronn Moss trying to go head-to-head with Eric Braeden

Please register in order to view this content

It was hilarious in 1999 and it still is 21 years later. Victor looked like he was ready to wipe the floor with Ridge haha.

• Members

Bill Bell would've given us that. Bradley Bell was not smart enough to realize how epic it would have been to have Victor and Stephanie interact.

As I said before, Victor would recognize Stephanie as someone not to mess with and Stephanie would not dare to bitch slap Victor.

Edited by kalbir

• Members

True.

Imagine Nikki seeing Victor and Brooke. Im also curious as to what would have happened had there been any Victor/Sheila interaction. Victor vs Stephanie is definitely something I'd like to have seen! 

Edited by ironlion

• Members

I really enjoyed today's classic episode. This was the Bold and Beautiful I enjoyed watching when I was younger. I enjoyed seeing Macy/Bobbie Eakes again. I've always loved Macy/Bobbie Eakes. I also enjoyed seeing Sally and Darla. Sally was fun. I think that Jack during his appearance did fit in with Brooke, Eric/Ridge. Also, Hunter Tylo really was a stunning woman. I wish they would show more episodes like this and less from only a few years ago that still focused way too much on characters like Liam. 

Edited by xtr