B&B to air classic episodes

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The 2002 episode sounds good but the others are terrible choices. At least if they had expanded it to Emmy wins in general, they could have used some of their Drama Series submissions, or hell, one of their fashion shows for technical awards... 

• Members

In retrospect, I know B&B's actors didn't start winning Emmys till the 2000's, but it's just an awful list. They should have just did Flannery's other 2 wins though I guess the one with Brooke at Big Bear which they already showed won her the 2000 Daytime Emmy. 

• Members

I don't know why B&B couldn't just do a different theme either....You know Bradley was foaming at the mouth ready to show all his Scott Cliffton Emmy Win episodes, until someone probably said: "No...you need to include other actors..." 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I think it's promo for the Emmys on CBS? But like I said, if they had at least expanded it to non-acting categories, then there could be more variety

Scrolling through wikipedia... the first ever B&B acting nominee was Darlene Conley in 1991, and the first win was Ian Buchanan in 1997. Those would have been nice picks, especially to honor Darlene.

• Members

Taylor should have stuck with Pierce. 

It is bizarre how the show constantly teased her with other peoplebut never gave her a love interest outside of Ridge. From 1992 - 2002 the only person that Taylor had sex with besides Ridge was James (once).