Y&R to air classic episodes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah but this was long before Billy and Victoria were ever together. They were not even in the same stories initially and I am almost sure they never had any scenes together or at least no significant ones. It was Billy and Mac for the most part during David Thom's run on the show. 

• Members

Yes, BUT they were never a pairing until both bro and sis actors left their roles. This would definitely rule out both actors returning simultaneously.

Billy Miller to me is the best Billy Abbott, but I liked David Tom's tenure. I was surprised he got canned after returning in 2014/15ish. Jason Thompson is too unanimated. IDK if incorporating a bit of Patrick Drake into the role might spice it up.

Edited by ironlion

• Members

I see what you mean. Sadly, of course he's right about the media (but he feeds into it and let's not pretend he doesn't say false stuff on the regular and isn't a self-serving moron). I see it everyday. I'm beyond turned off by the media and the talking heads and I see the different agendas being hammered home, getting everyone online in a tizzy. No one is innocent here, both sides turn me off for multiple reasons. They can ALL kick rocks. Anywho ... let's get back on track.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Monday's episode:

Originally aired on Thursday March 1, 1990

Katherine Chancellor comes face to face with her doppelganger, Marge 

Paul and Victor join forces to protect Cassandra Rawlins 

Jack and Ashley worry about the future of Jabot

Danny Romalotti returns to town and reunites with Cricket 

• Members

Makes me miss the CBS Daytime soap block so much, especially when they were all good in the late 80’s/early 90’s.

Y&R, B&B, ATWT, and GL all flowed so well together as a soap block. All offering something different, but also a real synergy as a block of soaps when they were watchable.

• Members

It's funny you should frame it that way - I remember going back home and not only my parents, but my brother were totally into the Cassandra story. NA was not only stunning, but also a solid actor. Was there a specific reason why she was axed? The weird Brad/Paul rivalry flopped instantly.  I'll admit I was a big Paul/Cassandra stan.