Y&R to air classic episodes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Billy and Victoria should never have hooked up.

Even with the crazy and inconsistent SORASING they belonged in separate age tiers.

I remember early Billy Miller and Jack talking to Billy and recognizing his early 'playboy' persona in his younger brother. Miller was totally fine in his initial appearances.

Billy/Mac/Chloe had promise but the writing let them down.

Billy/Victoria was just some crackpot idea to have Newmans and Abbotts butt heads again.

• Members

J. Eddie Peck was nearing 40 years old in this episode and looks absolutely flawless.

Phyllis used to be such a fun character.

Doris Collins! I have very distinct memories of my aunt referring to her as “Sharon’s mama in that wheelchea.” A character like Doris, folding her towels with her little tabletop oscillating fan whirring in the background, wouldn’t have been taken seriously on soaps just five years after this episode aired.

Re: pre-emptions. I feel as though Governor JBE here in Louisiana knows that you don’t fck with people’s stories. All of our interruptions have been during The Talk.

Edited by All My Shadows

• Members

Heather Tom was such a gifted and open young actress. You can just see so many emotions passing over her in one little scene. Katie gives her nothing to work with, and she’s hardened into a lot of bad patterns.

Edited by Faulkner