Coronavirus/Covid-19 Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Don't know what it's like in other states... but since the stay at home and social distancing has been taking place, From the week ending March 21 to the week ending April 4, Missouri flu cases have gone 3,849 down to 332. See what social distancing and extra hand washing does? I'm convinced the reason this virus is so hard to manage boils down to the asymptomatic component, which the flu does not have, and the longer incubation period. If it weren't for those 2 factors, this virus would be on the ropes by now. 

Edited by alphanguy74

• Members

San Francisco has only had 13 death as opposed to almost 10,000 in New York. The mayor's early action made all the difference: 

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/04/coronavirus-san-francisco-london-breed/609808/?utm_medium=offsite&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=coronavirus-covid-19&fbclid=IwAR2f-_bZeji128SOAzkrwQhXeiMlvyz0lMJobR2xdcDFo0s3wLXNqXxPLOM

Edited by alphanguy74

• Members

My brother tested positive.  He's a sheriff and of course, comes in contact with lots of people.  I'm especially worried because he battled asthma as a kid.  He's currently at home under quarantine wearing a patch on his arm that dispenses antibiotics and we have to take stuff to him and drop it at the front door.  

I talked to him on the phone last night and he sounded so bad.  

We now wait and hope

Please register in order to view this content