Jump to content
AdamNewmanFan

Y&R September 2019 Episode Discussion

Recommended Posts

This month marks Sharon Case's 25th anniversary on Y&R. September 2019 is also 25 years since Phyllis and baby Daniel arrived in Genoa City. To think if Michelle Stafford hadn't left in 1997 and 2013, it would be her 25th anniversary this month as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kalbir said:

This month marks Sharon Case's 25th anniversary on Y&R. September 2019 is also 25 years since Phyllis and baby Daniel arrived in Genoa City. To think if Michelle Stafford hadn't left in 1997 and 2013, it would be her 25th anniversary this month as well.

wow. Hard to belive Y&R has been going on for nearly 50 years. |

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone honestly need Chelsea on every day? The best move they made was having her turn on everyone and sneak out of town.   I know Dicholas isn't  the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but even he shouldn't have just taken her con artist ass back into his home and bed this fast.   Griffith needs a co head writer.  Also, Kevin and Chloe aren't needed. Once this garbage with Wrigley's Will has run it's course, send them back to the land of Grunge and Grey's Anatomy.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, slick jones said:

Does anyone honestly need Chelsea on every day? The best move they made was having her turn on everyone and sneak out of town.   I know Dicholas isn't  the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but even he shouldn't have just taken her con artist ass back into his home and bed this fast.   Griffith needs a co head writer.  Also, Kevin and Chloe aren't needed. Once this garbage with Wrigley's Will has run it's course, send them back to the land of Grunge and Grey's Anatomy.

 

 

i think we can do alot worse than griffith. I dont think hes bad. Just a bit boring. Like sussman  remember the victoria show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone awnser me this. Does Adam still have gabes face? I dont remember if they explained that or not. So in universe does Gabriel bingham have mark grossmans face all this time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't like at all seeing on today's show that Fen has gone back to using drugs and is dealing them. Especially since I don't believe that he is coming back to show his role in this story. And I wouldn't be surprised if Michael/Lauren didn't get much of a storyline out of this either outside of being angry at Adam about trying to blackmail Michael with it.  I didn't like Adam using that information to blackmail Michael. It felt unnecessary & just another way to get more people angry (& angrier) with Adam. They could have just had him blackmail over the Chloe/Kevin knowing that Billy tried to run him over & hiding/protecting him from that. Whenever that secret came out. 

Edited by xtr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, AdamNewmanFan said:

Can someone awnser me this. Does Adam still have gabes face? I dont remember if they explained that or not. So in universe does Gabriel bingham have mark grossmans face all this time

I think he does still have Gabe’s face. I dont remember a specific comment being made, so they probably want us to forget about it or assume Adam still has Gabe’s face.

 

I enjoy a handful of the characters like Jack, Phyllis, Adam, Traci, Victor, Billy, and Sharon on most days but Abby, Chelsea, Nick, Victoria, and Devon drive me nuts. I like when the old music cues get used. Some of the new sets look good, but the new hotel is fugly and cheap looking. Not an adequate replacer for GCAC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, BetterForgotten said:

Griffith’s is such a boring, trash, and regressive writer. This is not 2013 - LET IT GO ALREADY!!!

 

 

 

That's right, Fen was also involved with drugs in 2013. I do wish that Josh would stop revisiting this year and storylines that happened in it.

 

Also, Pop TV has decided to take Y&R off of it's lineup completely. It will no longer air the next day (after already being removed from same day viewing).

Edited by xtr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Soapsuds said:

I've got to LOL at Griffith going back 7 years and rehashing his old garbage.

 

Mark Grossman sure is delicious though..

Hes a great adam.

I like the 2013 rehash tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hm. Again? *side-eye*

 

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 2:45 PM, kalbir said:

This month marks Sharon Case's 25th anniversary on Y&R. September 2019 is also 25 years since Phyllis and baby Daniel arrived in Genoa City. To think if Michelle Stafford hadn't left in 1997 and 2013, it would be her 25th anniversary this month as well.

Wow. Time does fly doesn't it? I do hope she gets an episode surrounding how like everyone else has been getting over the last year or so.

 

5 hours ago, BetterForgotten said:

Griffith’s is such a boring, trash, and regressive writer. This is not 2013 - LET IT GO ALREADY!!!

 

 

 

4 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

I've got to LOL at Griffith going back 7 years and rehashing his old garbage.

 

Mark Grossman sure is delicious though..

 

4 hours ago, xtr said:

 

That's right, Fen was also involved with drugs in 2013. I do wish that Josh would stop revisiting this year and storylines that happened in it.

 

Also, Pop TV has decided to take Y&R off of it's lineup completely. It will no longer air the next day (after already being removed from same day viewing).

That funny thing about everyone's statement is that  pre-Sussman's return, 2013 was the last time I was a regular viewer so I find it hilarious he has gone back to where I left off right down to the Delia issues.

 

So should I be expecting Carmine back again with his fine side? Hopefully with a Fen return in the form of the last one?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...