Y&R September 2019 Episode Discussion

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This month marks Sharon Case's 25th anniversary on Y&R. September 2019 is also 25 years since Phyllis and baby Daniel arrived in Genoa City. To think if Michelle Stafford hadn't left in 1997 and 2013, it would be her 25th anniversary this month as well.

• Members

Does anyone honestly need Chelsea on every day? The best move they made was having her turn on everyone and sneak out of town.   I know Dicholas isn't  the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but even he shouldn't have just taken her con artist ass back into his home and bed this fast.   Griffith needs a co head writer.  Also, Kevin and Chloe aren't needed. Once this garbage with Wrigley's Will has run it's course, send them back to the land of Grunge and Grey's Anatomy.

• Members

I didn't like at all seeing on today's show that Fen has gone back to using drugs and is dealing them. Especially since I don't believe that he is coming back to show his role in this story. And I wouldn't be surprised if Michael/Lauren didn't get much of a storyline out of this either outside of being angry at Adam about trying to blackmail Michael with it.  I didn't like Adam using that information to blackmail Michael. It felt unnecessary & just another way to get more people angry (& angrier) with Adam. They could have just had him blackmail over the Chloe/Kevin knowing that Billy tried to run him over & hiding/protecting him from that. Whenever that secret came out. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

I think he does still have Gabe’s face. I dont remember a specific comment being made, so they probably want us to forget about it or assume Adam still has Gabe’s face.

I enjoy a handful of the characters like Jack, Phyllis, Adam, Traci, Victor, Billy, and Sharon on most days but Abby, Chelsea, Nick, Victoria, and Devon drive me nuts. I like when the old music cues get used. Some of the new sets look good, but the new hotel is fugly and cheap looking. Not an adequate replacer for GCAC.

• Members

That's right, Fen was also involved with drugs in 2013. I do wish that Josh would stop revisiting this year and storylines that happened in it.

Also, Pop TV has decided to take Y&R off of it's lineup completely. It will no longer air the next day (after already being removed from same day viewing).

Edited by xtr

• Members

Hm. Again? *side-eye*

Wow. Time does fly doesn't it? I do hope she gets an episode surrounding how like everyone else has been getting over the last year or so.

That funny thing about everyone's statement is that  pre-Sussman's return, 2013 was the last time I was a regular viewer so I find it hilarious he has gone back to where I left off right down to the Delia issues.

So should I be expecting Carmine back again with his fine side? Hopefully with a Fen return in the form of the last one?