Jump to content
AdamNewmanFan

Y&R September 2019 Episode Discussion

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, AdamNewmanFan said:

Your entitled to your opinion

It's apparently not just my own opinion.  People blame the Rosales family, but the show didn't take this big of a nose-dive with them the way it has with Adam.  Michelle Stafford has been a complete flop as well.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Fevuh said:

It's apparently not just my own opinion.  People blame the Rosales family, but the show didn't take this big of a nose-dive with them the way it has with Adam.  Michelle Stafford has been a complete flop as well.  

Disagree. It is what it is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still no sign of Cane.

 

DG posted on Twitter Aug 30 that he took his mom to the set and is pictured with Jess walton.Doesn't mean he was working that day.

Has he been quietly put on recurrung a la DD and KSJ?

Why would they be paying him not to work, unless the plan is to feature him more heavily in future to use up his days?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Paul Raven said:

Still no sign of Cane.

 

DG posted on Twitter Aug 30 that he took his mom to the set and is pictured with Jess walton.Doesn't mean he was working that day.

Has he been quietly put on recurrung a la DD and KSJ?

Why would they be paying him not to work, unless the plan is to feature him more heavily in future to use up his days?

or he could have "quietly" been let go, and they are just afraid an official statement will have all the "Lane" fans ready to torch the studio....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Paul Raven said:

Still no sign of Cane.

 

DG posted on Twitter Aug 30 that he took his mom to the set and is pictured with Jess walton.Doesn't mean he was working that day.

Has he been quietly put on recurrung a la DD and KSJ?

Why would they be paying him not to work, unless the plan is to feature him more heavily in future to use up his days?

I think DG screwed up his story by saying no to the Trane story.

1 minute ago, YRfan23 said:

or he could have "quietly" been let go, and they are just afraid an official statement will have all the "Lane" fans ready to torch the studio....

Whos crazier lol muhney loonies or the laners 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AdamNewmanFan said:

I think DG screwed up his story by saying no to the Trane story.

Whos crazier lol muhney loonies or the laners 

LOL, I'd say the Laners.....they were ready to behead Maria Bell, when she "almost" wrote off Cane in 2011, then we got that horrible Caleb/Geneiveve intro...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, YRfan23 said:

LOL, I'd say the Laners.....they were ready to behead Maria Bell, when she "almost" wrote off Cane in 2011, then we got that horrible Caleb/Geneiveve intro...

Both those fandoms flew a plane over the studio 😬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AdamNewmanFan said:

Both those fandoms flew a plane over the studio 😬

ughh.....like seriously who in the world are these fans?!?!....obviously not online here??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, YRfan23 said:

ughh.....like seriously who in the world are these fans?!?!....obviously not online here??

 Some Twitter people probably. They attack grossman.

Laners are pissy that Griffith wrote off the ashbys 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, AdamNewmanFan said:

Disagree. It is what it is. 

 

I agree with you. Blaming Mark Grossman and Michelle Stafford for the ratings drop is ridiculous, especially when you’re absolving the Rosales family at the same time.

 

i have no problem with complaints about Y&R, but when they come from someone who constantly posts “I watched 2 minutes and changed the channel,” I have to give a side eye. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ranger1rg said:

 

I agree with you. Blaming Mark Grossman and Michelle Stafford for the ratings drop is ridiculous, especially when you’re absolving the Rosales family at the same time.

 

i have no problem with complaints about Y&R, but when they come from someone who constantly posts “I watched 2 minutes and changed the channel,” I have to give a side eye. 

 Exactly. I just dont think you should blame the characters because its not that. Its the writing constant airtime etc. I dont think general viewers are like "OH THERES ADAM" *Changes channel*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve not watched from the beginning. Only 1976. But you go, bitches.  Bring on more Adam.  Show is more popular than ever.  Really, you are.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Fevuh said:

I’ve not watched from the beginning. Only 1976. But you go, bitches.  Bring on more Adam.  Show is more popular than ever.  Really, you are.  

I dont think there will be  adam everyday  with the next writer but hes been a main focus since 2008. And the show likes mark.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've noticed that Eric Braeden is always seated in his scenes...at society, Jabot and the ranch in the last few eps,

 

Dissapointed again in the design of Grand Pheonix, layout is OK but the set decoration looks cheap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Paul Raven said:

I've noticed that Eric Braeden is always seated in his scenes...at society, Jabot and the ranch in the last few eps,

 

Dissapointed again in the design of Grand Pheonix, layout is OK but the set decoration looks cheap.

Eric can still walk okay right? I remember jerry douglas had to sit down the whole time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...