AdamNewmanFan

Y&R September 2019 Episode Discussion

Regarding yesterday's episode, I disliked when Lola said "Why can't everyone be happy like us" to Kyle, after Rey left the apartment. (Still unhappy about his breakup with Sharon). IMO, Lola is so naive, obnoxious and just all around unlikable. I wish they would stop forcing this character and her relationship with Kyle down the viewers throats. Yet another thing broke in their apartment the other day and now Lola wants to finally move because she thinks the apartment reminds Rey of Sharon. It's always Lola's way or the highway. She forced Kyle to move into that apartment when he wanted to live in the mansion/have a better place than it. And now she wants to move because of how she thinks it makes her brother feel. She is very self-absorbed.

Also, I did like the scenes with Devon telling Elena about Katherine. I am interested in learning who is contesting the will. I also wonder what Jack discovers on his soul searching trip and how long Kyle may be interim CEO of Jabot. 

Edited by xtr

I'm somewhat optimistic about the Fen using storyline. Also, somewhat interested in Phyllis/Adam teaming up, although Stafford looks so out of place in all her scenes. Hard to watch at times.

Christian Leblanc needs a new hairstyle or something. Not flattering at all.

Saw the previously on Y&R little scenes.....was the Victor and Adam scene re-done or did Victor once again tell Adam that his mother Hope would be so disappointed in him?

Just now, Soapsuds said:

Saw the previously on Y&R little scenes.....was the Victor and Adam scene re-done or did Victor once again tell Adam that his mother Hope would be so disappointed in him?

Told adam his mother would be ashamed of the man he became 

Just now, AdamNewmanFan said:

Told adam his mother would be ashamed of the man he became 

same thing...that scene happened years ago between Victor and Adam....Griffith is recycling old scripts...

5 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

same thing...that scene happened years ago between Victor and Adam....Griffith is recycling old scripts...

Yep.

Also i dont think they can redo adam scenes pre november 2014 because he has gabes face still

On 9/4/2019 at 7:32 AM, xtr said:

Regarding yesterday's episode, I disliked when Lola said "Why can't everyone be happy like us" to Kyle, after Rey left the apartment. (Still unhappy about his breakup with Sharon). IMO, Lola is so naive, obnoxious and just all around unlikable. I wish they would stop forcing this character and her relationship with Kyle down the viewers throats. Yet another thing broke in their apartment the other day and now Lola wants to finally move because she thinks the apartment reminds Rey of Sharon. It's always Lola's way or the highway. She forced Kyle to move into that apartment when he wanted to live in the mansion/have a better place than it. And now she wants to move because of how she thinks it makes her brother feel. She is very self-absorbed.

Also, I did like the scenes with Devon telling Elena about Katherine. I am interested in learning who is contesting the will. I also wonder what Jack discovers on his soul searching trip and how long Kyle may be interim CEO of Jabot. 

It's clearly chance and Adam scheming together. 

I think that this Amanda Sinclair character that Devon was trying to find information about on today's show could be MM's new character.I think she may end up being Hilary's doppelganger. Devon is supposed to be meeting with the lawyer this month. I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up being played by Mishael.

Also, I think that the show is foreshadowing that something romantically might happen between Theo/Mariah. Or at least Theo and another woman on the show that isn't Summer. But they had multiple people point out today how Theo/Mariah have things and common and Tessa say she hopes they don't have any more in common besides their work. Maybe something might happen between them. 

Edited by xtr

Just now, xtr said:

I think that this Amanda Sinclair character that Devon was trying to find information about on today's show could be MM's new character.I think she may end up being Hilary's doppelganger. Devon is supposed to be meeting with the lawyer this month and I think she could end up being Mishael.

Maybe. But she just started filming so would it line up ?

1 minute ago, AdamNewmanFan said:

Maybe. But she just started filming so would it line up ?

Maybe she doesn't show up to the meeting and he meets her later? I don't know. But I do feel like this character could be Mishael. 

Spoiler

There is also a spoiler for next week that says that Devon's world spins out of control. I wonder what that is about.

2 minutes ago, xtr said:

Maybe she doesn't show up to the meeting and he meets her later? I don't know. But I do feel like this character could be Mishael. 

Hide contents

There is also a spoiler for next week that says that Devon's world spins out of control. I wonder what that is about.

I know mishael is coming back just a matter of when lol 

3 minutes ago, AdamNewmanFan said:

I know mishael is coming back just a matter of when lol 

lol. I am interested in seeing when she may show up. Hopefully we will get a good storyline with her character and Devon. And whoever she may interact with.

Edited by xtr

1 minute ago, xtr said:

lol. I am interested in seeing when she may show up. Hopefully we will get a good storyline with her character and Devon. And whoever she may interact with.

Me too. The spoilers for the next two weeks seem more diverse than Adam and lola.