Y&R September 2019 Episode Discussion

• Members

Regarding yesterday's episode, I disliked when Lola said "Why can't everyone be happy like us" to Kyle, after Rey left the apartment. (Still unhappy about his breakup with Sharon). IMO, Lola is so naive, obnoxious and just all around unlikable. I wish they would stop forcing this character and her relationship with Kyle down the viewers throats. Yet another thing broke in their apartment the other day and now Lola wants to finally move because she thinks the apartment reminds Rey of Sharon. It's always Lola's way or the highway. She forced Kyle to move into that apartment when he wanted to live in the mansion/have a better place than it. And now she wants to move because of how she thinks it makes her brother feel. She is very self-absorbed.

Also, I did like the scenes with Devon telling Elena about Katherine. I am interested in learning who is contesting the will. I also wonder what Jack discovers on his soul searching trip and how long Kyle may be interim CEO of Jabot. 

Edited by xtr

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm somewhat optimistic about the Fen using storyline. Also, somewhat interested in Phyllis/Adam teaming up, although Stafford looks so out of place in all her scenes. Hard to watch at times.

Christian Leblanc needs a new hairstyle or something. Not flattering at all.

• Members

I think that this Amanda Sinclair character that Devon was trying to find information about on today's show could be MM's new character.I think she may end up being Hilary's doppelganger. Devon is supposed to be meeting with the lawyer this month. I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up being played by Mishael.

Also, I think that the show is foreshadowing that something romantically might happen between Theo/Mariah. Or at least Theo and another woman on the show that isn't Summer. But they had multiple people point out today how Theo/Mariah have things and common and Tessa say she hopes they don't have any more in common besides their work. Maybe something might happen between them. 

Edited by xtr