Y&R September 2019 Episode Discussion

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It might sound silly, but I want Adam to have the kind of love interest that Victor had once upon a time with Nikki.  Know what I mean?  Someone from the "wrong side of the tracks," with a tragic past, whom Adam gradually turns into a "lady."  Or maybe even a farm girl, whose integrity and kindness reminds him of his mother, Hope.  I'm just sick of Y&R playing the same, dastardly notes with Adam.  It's time we see different, more human layers to him.

• Members

I think that either one of these types of women could work for Adam. A "good girl" type could be good for him. He could use someone who will help humanize him more. Someone will love him and accept him but who will still make him want to act like a better man. I think that is one of the reasons why he's running around causing a lot of mischief, is because he's lonely and bored. A woman could help ground him. He needs one IMHO. It's a waste not giving him a real love interest. Right now all Chelsea and Sharon are doing is rejecting him, and that's not really good for him or interesting to watch. 

A woman who's not afraid to stir up trouble could also work, but I don't think they should have her go too far with her antics. Like they are having Adam go too far with tampering with Victor's medication. Phyllis has liked to stir up trouble, but I don't think that her and Adam have much chemistry together. And I think he would be better off with someone younger than her. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

I think she could end up being with Nick for a bit. For some reason I think that the show wants to push Nick/Chelsea. While she's with Nick, I could still see Adam running around trying to cause (often unnecessary) trouble.