Y&R September 2019 Episode Discussion

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think the filming styles are very similar now since they both have an obvious A story adam and Hope/liam/steffy now is that a problem for me? No hes my favorite character. But i do understand since i had to deal with victoria 24/7 under sally.

Also is the angelica lola mandate gone this soon? No lola in a week and a day

Edited by AdamNewmanFan

• Members

Anytime they show flashbacks of Victor, I’m amazed at how little effort EB puts in now. I know he’s getting older, but you have Bill Hayes on DOOL, who is in his 90’s still putting in work effortlessly.

Its a damn shame how little Dina is used these days.

Were we supposed to feel sympathy for Adam today? You didn’t know Victor was your dad so you became a monster?

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

I don't ever recall Y&R hitting 2.6 in the ratings and losing to its sister soap in the ratings either. Its time to cancel this mess of a show. Is it salvageable ...yes but no one cares anymore and the HW only write what they want and don't care about its audience. Griffith redux of something that was done long time ago and put to rest has been atrocious.....

• Members

No, of course viewers' demanding quality entertainment are not the problem.

The problem is TPTB's relentlessly and endlessly-incompetent decision making. 

The fans are not responsible for the networks and sponsors recycling hack, untalented or just clueless writers and producers who have long, proven track records of failure; writers and producers who have failed on soap after soap, yet keep getting rehired to continue damaging a genre they have already helped decimate.

Viewers have the right to demand and expect good material. It's completely the fault of TPTB for never making good on that mandate.