Also

Is it just me or is the show not using many sets under this regime

It seems to be just 

The penthouses 

Society 

Grand phoneix 

Nicks house 

What happened to TOTT the police station etc

The cameras feel different to me also. Like they dont go up close any more they are sorta static and just switch back and forth to whomever is talking in the scene. 

Edited by AdamNewmanFan

• Members

Yes. And i have to say this message board is the kindest to each other for those differing opinions

Also Different social media and message boards have completely different opinions though. For example the Facebook people love everything YR rn chick [!@#$%^&*] etc. Twitter is the opposite soap central i see people like the show here some dont.  

• Members

Dang the Grand Phoenix is so fugly and cheap looking. Pieces of that set are recycled from the Vegas bar from the first day we saw Stafford return. I get that they’re going for contemporary, chic, and sleek... and it does resemble many of the larger chains. But, ew. Not Y&R. Bring back the GCAC, or better yet... the Genoa City Hotel. I do not hate the Society set, but wish we could see another restaurant in town.  I would love to see The Lodge or The Embers again.

About the ranch, are we supposed to assume that the new set is just a different part of the house from the ikea living room with the staircase?

Glad to see MM back! I love her screen presence regardless of the character

• Members

Still caught up, but it’s weird Lauren and Michael have this whole story with an offscreen Fen.

I also find that I don’t care about anything happening on the show. How could anyone think Chelsea/Nick was a good thing?

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

Offscreen Tucker allegedly altered deceased Katherine's will so offscreen Cnance could hire allegedly "Amanda" to sue Devon .

Offscreen Fen has a drug problem while starting his offscreen music career.

Offscreen Dina is suffering from Alzheimers and her visits with family are offscreen.