Y&R September 2019 Episode Discussion

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

(not my pix, I found them on twitter and they cracked me up)

Once again the show finds new ways to make folks hate Cane! If it turns out to be a scam on his/his family's part that's actually a good story avenue. If it's anything else they should cancel the fuckin' show.

• Members

I like the chemistry between Nate and Amanda on today's show. I enjoyed the banter between them. I think she may be attracted to him. Some of the looks she has given him have been cute.

I wonder where they are going with this will storyline. Maybe Colin is behind it. Jill did mentioned they got divorced. Maybe he set this stuff in action (including a lot of her wealth being "willed" to Cane.) And it will come out later. I wouldn't be surprised if Chance isn't really involved. Jill seems to think that Chance isn't behind this, and I think he may not really be either. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see Chance anytime soon. It doesn't seem like they are really making an effort to cast him.

Edited by xtr

• Members

I wonder if they will say that Chance was undercover or something and that's how he got tangled up with an amnesiac Adam. And maybe that will be eventually mentioned. There doesn't seem to be an urgency to cast Chance. IMO, if he's involved with this will stuff, he should have been cast already and showed around the same time Amanda has. But he hasn't, he can't be reached and neither can Tucker who has the finger pointed at him for allegedly changing the will.

And now a lot of Katharine's money is going to Cane. I wonder if the Josh changed course and just decided to have Cane largely involved in this storyline and the mentions of Chance's possibly involvement will fade away. I don't know what role Chance will play now that Cane has been willed all of that money. Unless he's in cahoots with Cane (and/or maybe Colin) but I don't know that he is. I think he may not be.

Edited by xtr

• Members

Are you kidding?  Y&R get rid of Cane for good?  They'd sooner throw the few, remaining African-American cast members in front of a mass shooter than ever get rid of Goddard's haggard-looking ass!

Edited by Khan