B&B August 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I can't buy Brooke pushing Thomas off the cliff.  She's 1/3 his size & weight and she barely shoved him.  I've also thought that Steffy raising toddlers on that cliff house was an accident looking for a place to happen.

• Members

I just had to see the cliff fall so have it on -- everyone on this show lands exactly the same way after a fall...exact same position.  So silly.  And I see they're running scans on Beavis...so here's where we find out about the lifelong brain tumor that hasn't killed him yet.  and Ridge to Brooke "you think this was an accident, that's why Thomas is in there?"  I am tired of Brooke but I seriously wish she'd say, "No, I think your son is in there because he's been mentally abusing, and now physically abusive of my daughter, and he's crazy.  That's why he's in there."  

I hear Bill bellowing...so Brooke will be riding the Stallion again before you know it.  Yawn.  

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

Oh I don't know.  I think we'll be seeing her and her lips before you know it.  As soon as she figures out she's not going to be working anytime soon...or you'll see her at a Sam's Club near you peddling at-home Hunter Tylo injectable/lip filler kits.  Act now and an at-home Botox regimen is included for the first 1,000 purchasers.

It will be funny though to see how many excuses and ways they explain away her absence...given Steffy lost a child to Hope, Thomas has been nuts and fell off a cliff, no explanation of why she bought a baby when someone of their stature could just adopt, and continue on with the crazy that this story is.