B&B August 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hunter has been a mess the last decade or so but honestly, what is the purpose of a recast Taylor? Because recast Ridge and recast Thorne have been so successful? So she can return and battle KKL over some flop Ridge that nobody gives a damn about? Or because they need someone to yammer on to Steffi about how she and Liam are meant to be?

Recast with whoever you want, the writing isn't going to change and the show still sucks (which is likely why HT doesn't want to return in the first place). 

• Members

She's so highly in demand and such a great actress.  People are fighting to hire her.  Still say - hope she's got that Melrose Money.  

I think - she would have a chance if she could move her face.  But she's got more plastic in her to sell Rubbermaid containers for the next 20 years.  She and Lisa Rinna cannot stop.  It's sad and something I don't want to see.  She's awful.  

• Members

Why in the world, with all the drama of the baby reveal, would they not have Steffy on?  I just "hate" Hope and was hoping we'd have some drama with Steffy.  She just had her baby ripped out of her arms.  Instead, we see Liam and Hope making goo-goo eyes at each other!