B&B August 2019 Discussion Thread

• Administrator

Monday's ending on the rooftop was so good with the sunset, cinematic music, and the sweeping camera from above.  It was classic B&B cheese that I love.  LOL    I've always liked this baby switched storyline, even with Evil Thomas.  I thought it should've gone longer with Evil Thomas getting away with things; and more people starting to get clued in.   I thought everyone found out too quickly - just a week! 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

JMW made me feel more for Steffy on Friday than AN has made me feel for Hope in the past 8 months! I will laugh if she gets nominated for an Emmy for what has been 100% Hope’s story and AN does not 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I absolutely hated today's (monday) episode.  After months & months of Hope crying through 3/4 of an episode, she sat there, with these blank eyes, and didn't even she one little tear for Steffy.  Liam was bawling his eyes out!  I've never warmed to AN, but she's an awful actress IMO!

• Members

LOL!  I believe they're still together.  Off-screen anyway.  They've barely been seen in months since Will got them back together.  Katie has popped up every now and again in a "Logan Sisters" scene worrying about Hope, and I can't remember the last time we've seen Bill.  Katie and Bill scenes together ... have been even more scarce.

• Members

Ah, that makes sense. I was shocked when I saw that DD didn't appear in July. Considering how budgets go/vet salaries, B&B with its singular storytelling has the ability to 'rest' contract characters rather than having them appear in 2-4 random episodes a month doing nothing just for sake of meeting contract minimums.  

• Members

True.  LOL!

I'm surprised at how fast Steffy came to the realization that Beth should be with Hope.  I thought there was going to be a custody battle.  Not that I wanted there to be one.  Maybe there will be one over Douglas?

• Members

Total Emmy-bait that's why! Since TK isn't great with children (and that's OK), I imagine Widge and Craylor will ship Douglas off to be with Karen in NY. That's the best solution. I've hated everything that lead to Douglas' conception to killing off C2, so I'd be quite happy if we never see that child again, though I do like the actor.