Days: August 2019 discussion topic

• Members

The only thing remotely tolerable about Eric/Sarah was his rump up in the air under that blanket at the end of the episode. Great work on the glutes, Greg Vaughn!  

The actress (and Sarah character) have to be the worst Carlivati re-creation since he joined and largely because they gave her the A story after Chabby departure. Ugh. Fire her ass but keep Greg's front and center!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I wouldn't say Linsey is a bad actress per se, this just isn't a role that suits her. Too whiny and too many tears. And she's written terribly. But that's not her fault.  I loved her on B&B once those writers found their footing with the Caroline character (and B&B stumbled with her as they figured out what worked), but it's a case of be careful what you wish for when soap actors are cast on DAYS.  Just look at the elephant chick, Melissa Archer (ex-Serena)... 

Really, 90% of all soap refugees cast on DAYS since 2011 have been failures. It's just a curse this show has now. Even sweet lil ol' Ian Buchanan could not escape the Salem curse... 

• Members

Ok I get your point o the job

However,  she was 18/19 when she left with Melissa in 1991 & Im sorry but I cant buy LG as a 46/47 yo and if Sarah is  LG's age, that is stupid

Edited by John

• Members

When Sweeney left, didn't they try to shift the focus to that actress from OLTL and it failed and I think there was another ABC actress they brought on for a while too. They are cursed. They have better luck when they break out a new star like Marci.  The story was poo poo from the start to have Eric, Rex and Brady AND murderous Zander involved with Sarah.  Eric M. should be the star of the show of the male leads. He's such a trooper and makes all the material they've given him over the years work. 

• Members

Sarah is boring. Sarah and Eric are boring. Sarah and Rex were boring. If Sarah is going to stick around, she needs to be with someone with an edge like Xander, who's the only person who has made her interesting so far. Sarah is bland and while I like Eric, he's also on the bland side and he and Sarah make one hell of a boring couple. It's just as boring as he was with Jennifer.

• Members

The whole show is boring and has been for some time now. I haven't watched all week. I do like Gabby and Stefan but I'm sure Ron will ruin them soon enough.

Exactly...although Linsey was better at playing a bad girl on B&B instead of the goody goody girl.