Days: August 2019 discussion topic

• Members

I think people are acting appropriately skeeved out by Tony/Kristen now.  Whether it was Andre or not, people were not grossed out at all by the fact they got married in 1994 or 1995.  It was hardly mentioned but I always thought it was super creepy whether or not they were actually blood related.  It was just weird.  Weirder than John being a priest or devil possession? Probably not, but strange that it was played as a lovestory, at least on Tony/Andre's part.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Barash is really good as Stefan but give me a break on him and Gabi jumping each other's bones when they've just been kidnapped and fear for their lives. You mean to tell me Stefan can get it up when his sister could walk in any moment ready to kill them?

So much John and Marlena.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Well, Stefano did supposedly raise her (and Peter) so I assume they must've met when they were growing up at some point.

Honestly, DAYS works better when you just dip in and out of it occasionally - watching it daily is probably more of a chore. I enjoy dipping my toes in and then leaving the pool, so to speak. It's by no means good or smart writing, but the campiness works in small doses.

• Members

For some reason, pretty much every soap has pushed that non-biological family members falling in love/getting married trope at some point. Look at Tripp, Ciara and Claire. But you're right, I never understood why nobody, on any soap, ever raised an objection to it lol.

• Members

That's how I've been watching it lately. When people in the threads mention the climax of a story, I'll pop back in to see like I did for the mask reveal and then I wait for the next big Days event. I don't know if anything right now could get me to watch it daily.

• Members

Well, mask storylines are famous for dumming every character down a little and Brady’s not the sharpest pencil in the box already, but he did say he knew something was different 

The guy’s a little in love with love and that definitely clouds his judgement and intelligence lol

Edited by AbcNbc247