Days: August 2019 discussion topic

• Members

I agree, but obviously they de-aged the character and we're not supposed to think Sarah Horton is anywhere near 47 years old. 

On the flip side though, you have Eric Martsolf who IS 48-years-old but still supposed to be Eric & Sami's "younger" brother. To me, there's the problem when Father Time starts catching up to the actor and they start looking their age when their character is supposed to be 10 years younger. 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I would guess Sarah to be about 35?  So older than linsey  but younger than Sarah should be.  Sarah's age doesn't really bother me when  I don't feel like she has a huge or memorable past to draw from.  She was basically a fairly blank slate character that hadn't been seen or really mentioned in over 2 decades.

I would have to agree that EM and MM's Brady and Belle seem too old especially when they reference past stories like Sami selling Baby Belle on the black market when MM and AS look they same age.  Really Brady, Belle, Paul, and Will should all be close to the same age but they are clearly 15-20 years older.  It's an odd choice.  Honestly I think AS and Christie Clark look a lot younger than EM and GV.

• Members

I hadn't watched all week until yesterday. The best part was Tripp laying seductively on the couch shirtless as JJ opened the door. For a minute there I thought Tripp was trying to seduce JJ.

Edited by Soapsuds