GH JULY 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm surprised but very pleased that they made Robert the new D.A.  I like Mac as Police Commissioner again, too, much better than Jordan in that capacity.  Maybe Jordan can team up with Sam as a P.I. partner, and leave Mac where he is.  I wouldn't mind seeing Jordan get her brain back.  The minute they made Jordan the police commissioner, the character became dumbed down beyond belief.  Maybe they can let Julian take over The Floating Rib and get rid of Charlie's.  More action has taken place at either The RIb or Charlie's than in the hospital some days.  Why do they need two watering holes that look so much alike?  

• Members

Mac back as commissioner and Sam and Jordan working together would be great. As for Julian, he should just sell Charlie's, and go off with Kim. She has no part anymore, and he probably won't either after the Wiley/DOD stuff ends.

• Members

Bobbie fainted one day, leading to her diabetes diagnosis. After getting brushed off by Ava, and a pep talk from Franco (about finding love), Scotty (who knew about Bobbie's diagnosis) impulsively asked her to marry him. She turned him down (after he compared her/their relationship to an "old shoe") but seems open to at least dating him again.